Day 18 - Role-swapped characters/dynamics

I actually don't have much idea of what to give here. I guess swapping roles isn't really my thing..
But.. If I randomly pick 2 characters, that could be interesting.

And now the 1st thing that came to my mind is a character from my 2020 phase, swapped with Ezra Squall. Both of them are evil, well, the character that I thought of has tortured 16year olds, locker in 100% isolation prison for months (in the lore), killed a guy with a potato, can revive people, but has done that like twice, and that was to revive the guy that he killed with a potato, just to kill him and revive him over and over again.
And that character also has a brother, who is literally a God. And his sister is a Goddess. I headcannoned the character to be the hated sibling, who didn't get godly powers. But still, he's strong as hell.

And if Ezra Squall was in the other fandom lore, that would end.. Differently. Well, since there were almost no rules for that character, Squall could destroy everything for some reason. And he would most likely be more closer to the power that the characters God like brother has.

And then there's the other character roleswap, or - the characters are awfully similar.

• magic• dangerous • has an evil side• They murder • psychopath • at least 100 years old by the time we know

• magic
• dangerous
• has an evil side
• They murder
• psychopath
• at least 100 years old by the time we know.
• cool
• powerful
• has people simping over them
• evil
• great at singing
• Cool astetic

And then there's one role swap from the Nevermoor fandom, no other mixed in.
And that is - Elodie Bauer was the evil wundersmith who killed everyone, not Ezra Squall.

Well, that role swap might bring some people to be mad for some reason, that reason being:
Another evil woman with magic powers.
So many evil characters from like Disney are evil women or witches. Ok, I know that there was that one guy with no nose from Harry Potter, but yea, I hope it's understandable.
(I was never really into the Harry Potter fandom. Sorry that I forgot the evil guy's name.)

And going back to the 1st 2020 fandom, the guy that was killed with a potato, but switched with like Hawthorne. That would be something. Mayhe Hawthorne would just let go of some gift that was given to him by his brother, just so the evil character would stop attacking him for no reason. And it would be funny. Maybe.

I will most likely not write about any of those AU's. Unless I get a really nice idea.

And here is something cool.

The picture is sideways, but there is a little ship on the licqorice

The picture is sideways, but there is a little ship on the licqorice. And the lighting makes my hand look yellow.