Chapter 3: Auditions and Bular

| "For the glory of Merlin, Moonlight is mine to command!" |

߷

It was 10 pm and Y/N was brushing her teeth in the bathroom getting ready to sleep after a long day, spitting the toothpaste out and whipping her mouth as she made her way down her stairs to get her phone which she had left on the couch

Grabbing her phone she saw a message from Claire come up reading. 'Make sure you're ready for auditions tomorrow!'

The girl just turned off her phone not being able to be bothered with worrying about an audition, as she picked up her phone she saw her amulet on the table as well furrowing her eyebrows as she was sure she didn't leave it there.

Yet again it started floating again making Y/N put her hands over her face and groan. "Ugh-Not again!"

This time the amulet didn't say anything yet it started moving forwards as the Trollhuntress followed directly behind it. "I don't have time for this!- Hey stop you-!" She tried grabbing onto it and pulling it back but it didn't move and dragged her body along with it still moving forward to her back door.

Her back door swung open causing Y/N to yelp as the amulet floated into her back-yard the girl pouncing at it as it finally stopped and fell into her hands. "Aha- Got you!"

Her victory was quickly cut short as she heard voices coming from next door followed by loud thuds. Y/N wasn't a noisy person but something was telling her to check out what was happening and she had a feeling it had to do with her amulet leading her outside. She was hesitant to go check it out but rolled her eyes as she looked down to the amulet.

The girl quickly jumped the fence over to the Lakes' house and tried to look into the window yet it was too high, searching around her to use as a boost she grabbed a bucket that was next to her standing on it hoping it wouldn't break with the weight of her.

Y/N took a deep breath in as she peered into the kitchen window of the house narrowing her eyes trying to see if anything was happening and the girl was about to go back to her house until she saw something make it's way into the kitchen.