Chapter 12: Nightmares

| "You can trust me

| "You can trust me." |

🝍

Y/N twisted and turned in her bed trying to fall asleep but she just couldn't

Y/N twisted and turned in her bed trying to fall asleep but she just couldn't. She was awfully tired and wanted to sleep but her mind was being filled with endless possibilities and questions about her brother.

It wasn't him. She repeated the same 3 words in her head, over and over again. Hoping that if she said it enough she would believe it.

Somewhere in between thoughts she managed to fall asleep, but Y/N didn't have the peaceful sleep that she wanted that night.

🝍

"Don't you trust me, N/N?" A voice spoke from the black abyss, that was all surrounding Y/N.

"Who's there?" She yelled in response, she tried to move but found she couldn't move a muscle and was stuck in place making her panic.

"Just give it to me." The voice spoke again but this time Y/N listened more closely to it. The voice was all too familiar.

"Harry?" Y/N asked scanning her eyes trying to find the person.

There was no response but a mocking laugh that sent chills down the girls spine. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a tall figure start to emerge from the darkness.

Everything in her body was telling her to run yet she couldn't, no matter how hard she tried she was till in the same spot.

The person got closer and closer their features becoming more visible. Y/N squinted trying to look at who it was.

But as they got closer and closer she realised it was no person, but a troll.

The troll was extremely tall and lanky with light blue skin, long black hair that was in a single braid, 2 horns on the top of its head and sharp teeth that stuck out of its mouth.

That was not who she had thought it would've been, it certainly wasn't Harry. But when he spoke she wasn't too sure.

"Oh N/N," The Troll spoke, Y/N's breath hitched in her throat. He sounded like Harry and called her by the nickname he use to call her by. "You're not fit for the great role life has given to you. You know it."