Chapter 14: What is hidden in plain site

| Killahead? |

| Killahead? |

🜾

Y/N was still being bothered with nightmares

Y/N was still being bothered with nightmares. Each night like clockwork the same dream repeated itself in her mind. The dream was always the same, started with her in a black abyss, seeing the troll that sounded like her brother then falling in front of Stricklers office that was filled with more trolls.

And every night she has the dream she would wake up in a cold sweat, trying to tell herself it was nothing more than a dream. She knew deep down that her mind was trying to warn her of something, but she really didn't want to believe it had to do with her brother.

Y/N was eating toast she had made herself as her dad entered the kitchen looking down at the local newspaper than back up to his daughter. He knew something was going on with her. "Y/N, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

The girl had not been expecting this at all, she wanted to tell her parents everything. She knew it would only cause them more stress though, and she knew how hard it was on her Dad when Harry randomly left so she didn't want to bring him up.

"Yeah, I know Dad." Y/N replied with a warm smile biting into her toast.

Y/N's dad, F/N's eyes softened placing down the newspaper on the bench. "Sweetie, I know you've been having a hard time sleeping." Before she could reply he added on. "I can hear you getting up in the middle of the night for water."

"Dad, it's nothing. Just a bit stressed because of school, that's all." The H/C haired girl replied, her dad knew it was something more than that but decided not to push it.

"Alright, well feel free to ask for help anytime kiddo." He told her as she started to pack her bag.

Y/N knew he was genuinely telling her this but she knew he never really had time to help her with school work. He's a busy man. "Thanks dad."