Chapter 15: Pray

| "We're all doomed

| "We're all doomed." |

"How bad?" Toby asked the girl worriedly sharing a look of concern with Jim

Y/N didn't answer Toby's question and told them. "We need to tell Blinky and Aaarrrgghh." but before they could even head in the direction of Trollmarket, red and blue suddenly had lit Jim, Y/N and Toby's faces, the wails of sirens greeted their ears as fear bubbled up inside the three of them.

"Hands up!"

The three children dropped their bikes as quickly as they could and threw their hands up, even though they had no idea what was happening.

"What's happening?" Jim asked, yet the policemen didn't answer.

"On the ground, now!" One of the police officers demanded holding his flash light in their faces. Jim and Toby followed the order but Y/N was hesitant to get on the floor until he spoke up again. "Young lady, I said on the ground!"

She did what he told her glaring at the man.

"What did we do?" Toby stuttered out, looking at everyone. But as before his question wasn't answered.

"Dispatch, we have the teens that match the description of the museum break-in. You're coming with us."

This wasn't Y/N's first time getting her mugshot taken, granted it was for a completely different reason. She had punched a boy in the face- 3 times, in her defence he had deserved it.

She wasn't scared of the police, she was scared of her Dad and Mum, even though her Mother was all the way in California she was sure she would never hear the end of it.

As for her Father, Y/N wasn't quite sure how he would react, but she knew he definitely wouldn't be pleased.

"First up." The policeman said motioning for Y/N to stand in-front of the camera and hold up the never pleasing sign of the APD name and a number.