Chapter 10: Still tiny

| "Jim

| "Jim." |

Y/N had no time to check in on Jim and Toby the following day as she had to rush out from bed and meet Claire because she was taking a lift with her to school that day waking up late didn't help at all

She had just assumed Jim had grown back to his normal size like she had. Getting together all her things she rushed outside where Claire was with her Father in the car waiting.

As soon as she got into the car they started to drive and Claire started talking to her cousin. "Have you gone over your lines?" She asked.

"Yes I have Claire, don't worry." Y/N replied reassuring the stressed out girl.

Claire sighed in relief as they both got out of the car Y/N thanking her uncle before she shut the door and they started walking together. "I just hope John-"

"Jim." The H/C haired girl corrected her cousin as they made their way to their lockers.

"-I just hope Jim, has practiced his lines." Claire hoped opening her locker with Y/N doing the same getting out her books for her first class, which was Spanish.

"I'm sure he did Claire." At the mention of Jim's name Y/N started to look around for any sign of Jim or Toby knowing that they would have probably gotten to school already but was snapped out of her thoughts as Claire slammed her locker door shut.

"I just hope that I do well on my math test." Y/N told the girl looking down at her math book that was in her hands along with her Spanish book.

"You'll do great- Don't worry!" Claire said as shoved the girl playfully making Y/N chuckle shoving her right back. "Plus you got help from a professional."

"That's weird, I only remember getting help from you." Y/N joked earning another shove but this time harder as they both bursted out laughing as they entered their first class for the day which was Spanish.