will it go as planned?

Haii guys sorry for making this story so short but I've been so busy lately with school and junk but I'll try and update when I can
~jane love you

I woke up to my baby girl by my side still asleep. I checked my phone to see what time it was to find that Jaime and the other guys had called me n texted me. I got a call from jaime and I automatically picked it up because I didn't want to worry him any longer. "Hello" is aid while rubbing my eyes. "Oh my god thank god you're ok we were so worried when you took off with the baby I was worried I would lose you again.." Jaime said. I couldn't tell he was crying and was trying to keep in the tears. "I'm ok I just needed time to think and I don't want to leave Jane alone anymore so I just had to take her" I told him. "Well can you come back please we all miss you especially me and tony, Tony hasn't stopped crying since you left" he said. I just knew that he was smiling on the other side of the phone. "Well tell my sister that I'm coming back right now" I said trying not to giggle. "Alright just hurry back" he said. I hung up n lightly carried Jane into her seat. She soon woke up once we got to the venue. I was greeted by Jaime coming up behind me n then tony taking Jane from my arms. He was still crying but I think this time it was tears of joy. Soon enough Mike and Vic came up they both carried me into a hug. Once the hugs were done then I saw tony still crying Jane in his arms smiling and laughing we all laughed. There was never a time when that girl wasn't happy if laughing. We went back to the bus to get our things to go home. Jaime said that he had a surprise for me and Jane. I was curious to know but he wouldn't tell me. I hope its a good surprise.

Jaime's POV

I had talked to the guys yesterday about the house that we're all gonna live in. It was really big n had so much space. It has 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms and a pool in the backyard. I got it so the band mates and Noemi and I can raise Jane there. The guys are gonna live there with us so we can all be together. I hope everything works out as I planned it to be I want to make her mine and never lose her again. Not to her ex and not to that girl that made me lose her in the first place. I just want her and only her.

Mikes POV

Jaime told us his plan we've already seen the house and everything they seem pretty happy. Although I do want her to be mine. I rather prefer for to be happy and her and I have a wonderful friendship.

Unknown O.o

You're not getting away with this you'll both pay. I wonder how they prefer there daughter a live or died..
"You ready to go". "Let me get the knife and gun"..

Haii guys I realize that I haven't updated in super long I've been so busy and going threw a lot but I'm good
If any of you guys have new suggestions for me my Kik is
_Ms.Fuenciado_
I hope you enjoyed sorry if it sucked
~Jane loves you