Tour day

******Two years pass*******

Noemi's POV

Jaime is such a sweet heart even tho his band has been getting so much attention over the past time Jaime has still always been there for me. "Babe are you ready to go yet?" Jaime asked coming in threw the door." Yes I just need to get my bathroom stuff and then I'll be ready" I responded to him with a smile. "Oh well let me get your bags and I'll put it on the bus ok" he responded taking the huge bag off my bed. "Yes babe I'll see you there alright". "Yes Rose" he responds with a smile them kisses me and leaves then room. This is the first time that I'm going on tour with them I have gotten close to them since we were in high school. Yes me and Jaime have been together since high school. That doesn't mean our rationdhip is perfect it just means we fight for our love. I'm so excited to be one tour with them. I finally run down stairs and say bye to my parents and go out to see a big tour bus but the bus had a big mustache in the front of it. I instantly knew it was Jaime who did it.

Jaime's POV

Our first tour finally. Everything we have ever worked hard for has paid off. I finally see my beautiful girl walk in. She hasn't changed one bit she has her hair longer and has gotten lighter but she's still the beautiful girl I fell in love with. I go up to her and pick her up and she starts to laugh telling me to stop until our manager said that we have only 10 minuets until we leave. The other guys came in we were all ready to go.

Noemi's POV

Once I came in I was picked up by jaime. He was always so playful. "You want a snack before we go babe?" Jaime asked while getting up to the kitchen part of the bus. "No but I do wanna rest a little" I said going to see which bunk is mine. "Alright well sleep good" he answered back and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I gave him a small kiss on the lips them got into my bunk and slept for a while. "WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!" All of them yell while watching me sleep. We were finally at the site were the first show of the tour will happen.

Sorry guys I barely started writing  and its like 3:35 in the morning oh well 
I know this story may be boring but sorry I am kinda tired give me any suggestions guys I'll leave it there stay strong my turtles
~jane loves you