nothing can be more perfect

Noemi's POV

I couldn't believe what had happened I was only asleep but I could hear them especially the promise Jaime made. "Did you really mean what you promised?" I asked Jaime lightly still crying about how I was holding Jane in my arms. She was so adorable she couldn't be any more perfect. "I wasn't I would do anything to keep her safe and now that you're still here I'll always take care of both of you" he said with tears of joy in his eyes.

             ****3 days later****

Jaime's POV

Everything was all better. I had the one I love by my side and I had a daughter to. It felt like everything was a dream but it wasn't. Tony looked like he was still gonna kill me and it makes me feel like a should sleep with one eye opened. He wouldn't hurt me because knowing Noemi she'll kill him before he can even get to me and that makes me smile. We finally get hone and Jane is sound asleep. She such a calm child. Noemi and me lay her on our bed because she has no crib and we weren't expecting a child so she has to sleep in my bunk and noemi will sleep there to and I will sleep on the chouch. The tour was almost over we had at least 3 more weeks left. Once everyone else came in they were shouting Jane's name. I was quick to tell them to be quiet because she was sleeping a long with Noemi. They shut up and we started to talk for a little. "So what are you planning on doing now hi-me" asked Vic. "I want to marry her she is my life and all I want is her" I said smiling. Mike just walked away after I said that. "Well good luck with that I'm down to have a brother I already consider you like one anyways" tony said smiling at me. I then made plans to ask her to marry me.

Mike's POV

I'm so bummed he's planning on marrying her. I need to stop this from happening. I can't lose her.

Sorry if this story boring guys I'm just not in the best of times but I don't think on stopping on this story because of it so I hope u enjoy it if not im so sorry guys love you all tho