Should I go Back

~4 months later~

Noemi's POV

Its about to be Christmas. Its Bella's first Christmas. She already is starting to walk. The puppies have grown so much. But they still follow Bella around. They always tackle everyone they don't know and ends up sniffing them till they get there sent. Then they run off to where the baby is. They guys always talk about how Pierce the veil misses me. Since I got a new phone I only talk to my brother. I've asked him to keep the contact between us a secret. He understood but there were times when he would want to tell, but then I convinced him not to. I wish I could go see Jaime, but he deserves better than me.

Jaime's POV

I'm so depressed. Everything reminds me of her. I want her back. Her and my baby girl. Tony told us she's fine and in L.A. with someone we trust he didn't want to let us go get her. Of course I didn't listen. I wanted to go more than anything. That's why I'm going to go tonight. I can't take being a part from her.

Mike's POV

I know where Noemi is. I'm going to get her right now. The guys don't know that I am. I have something to give her. If she doesn't want to come back I'll give it to her. I'll still give it to her either way. I just hope she does come back.

Austin's POV

Noemi is really wonderful. Her daughter is so cute. There both really relaxing. I'm planning on taking them to the beach, but not just any beach. I'm taking them to the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk. They're going to love it there.

Haii guys crappy story I know my bad. The good writting will be coming soon. Um well yea bye have a good day wash a rubber chicken!? Fight with the wall? Kiss a pillow!? Find a leprechaun and dance with it? Help me write better stuff for my crappy story I don't know bye guys :)