What Could Possibly Go Wrong

Noemis POV

"Excuse me do you know where i can find Austin carlile?" i asked a police officer. "Do you mean the beat up fellow?" he replied. I didn't realize Austin was that beat up. "Yes him do you know wherr i could find him?" "Yes we trasnford him to a hospital not to far from this police station he was pretty beat up". I was in a state of shock someone who i deeply cared for and cared for me was put in the hospital all because of me. I quickly thanked the man n ran out the police station without telling anyone. I found my way into the hospital. I walked towards the receptionist. "Hello ma'am how may I help you?" you could tell she wasn't i very kind nurse by the tone of her voice. "Im looking for a patient by the name Austin Carlile" i asked with a hint of worry. "Oh yes him well no one is able to see him unless ur family, are you family?" . "Yes im his youngest sister amethyst catlile" lies. "Well in that case hes in room 3B" (AN i dont know how hospital rooms work;-;) with that information i went toward that way. On the way there i saw a hole bunch of hurt patients. Hospitals bring back bad memories. I finally got to room 3B and saw a doctor in the room and austin asleep on a bed with bandages all over his face. Damn it jaime how much damage can you do. As i was walking towards Austin i felt someone grab my arm it was the doctor. "Are you family of Mr. Carlile?". "Im his youngest sister amethyst carlile" oh lies and how well they're told. "May i please speak to you in the hall". I nodded and went into the hall with him. "Your brother had suffered several blows to the head and has suffered memory loss".

'Memory loss'

Those words kept replaying threw my head. I cant believe jaimes 'love' towards me fueled his anger so much. I didn't want to cause any of this. I didn't want any of this i wish this was just a huge dream. I love jaime but i cant bring myself to forgive him.

Unknow POV

Lets see how everyone reacts to my come back i cant wait to see all of them

Haii guys new update celeste you better read it you whore! Anyways sorry if its short but I've been busy with school and i might make a fan fic about an anime i dont know yet but yea stay happy stay strong:)