New Home & New Beginnings

A/N ok so I'm changing a couple things this week for today ima start to update at least 2 or 3 times because at the moment I have all the time in the world before I go to Santa Cruz so I am changing Jane's name to Bella just for fun so if I say Bella then that's the babies new name
Alright well I hope you guys enjoy :)

Noemi's POV

After coming back my brother stopped crying and jaime hasn't taken his eye off of me. We are currently in a car because Jaime is taking me and Jane to our surprise. "Jaime?" I said. "Yes my dearest" Jaime said. "Do I really have to be blind folded?" I said with a smirk. "Yes " he responds back.

After at least 10 minutes of this drive we pulled up somewhere Jaime helped me out of the car. I heard some doors slamming. "What the fuck who's there!" I yelled because I couldn't see anything. I then started grabbing the car and walking a little and felt a face. The face started laughing while I kept feeling on it. I then realized it was Tony because I had felt his stretched ears. I then said Tony. "No its turtle" he said still laughing. I then lightly slapped him. "Jaime can I see the surprise now" I complained while they all laughed. Then I heard Bella laugh and then Jaime laughed n held my hand at least I think it was Jaime holding my hand. I then started walking even more till I heard the sound of my footsteps change. That's when it hit me the guys bought a house. Jaime took off the blind fold to reveal a beautiful house. "Oh my god Jaime you didn't have to do this!" I said. "Well we do need to live somewhere so yes I did have to" he said with a big smile. I hugged him really tight. He showed me around. This place was so big it even had a swimming pool. Me n Jaime's room was the master bed room that had it's own shower n it's very own walk in closet. Everyone's room was like that there were at least 6 rooms. The last room was down stairs next to the basement. That room will be the guest room. Everything was so perfect I have my man and my family and my baby girl. Nothing could be more perfect.

Unknown POV O.o

"Get your lazy ass up!" I yelled across the room to this shitty piece of a girlfriend I ended up with. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED NOW!" she yelled while I was in front of her. "I need you to get your ass up the pierce the veil boys are at there new place now!" I told her. "What do you want me to do this time?" She asked I swear I hate her but I have plans for her. "I want you to seduce Jaime Preciado and Tony Perry" I said. "Sounds like fun! What about the girl?" She asked. "That's where I'll come in". "Sounds like a plan!" She smirked excitedly while I went to go get my stuff ready. "You'll regret the day you were born Noemi Rose Perry!"

I hope you enjoyed this story if not then boo :'(
If you have any request that I should make txt me or private message me on wattpad

My Kik is: _Ms.Fuenciado_