Police Stations and memories gone

Authors note
Sorry for being gone so long guys i really thought this story was starting to suck wasnt till my friend celest yelled at me for not updating in so long today xD haii celest i love ya to so im doing this for you

Noemis POV

"JAIME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I ran over to jaime and austin security soon started coming. I was trying to get jaime off austin but i then felt a hit come towards me. Jaime had punched straight on my nose. I started feeling the blood coming down my nose i could also taste some in my mouth. Jaime turned to me i could see the anger on his face. I had never seen this side of him his eyes were filled with rage. I moved back slowly he truly scared me i never thought this would happen. "JAIME GET OFF AUSTIN!!!" i finally could hear the guys yell in sync. Tony was the first one to come to my aid. Mike and vic were busy getting jaime off austin. Once i saw austins face I couldnt even look at him. His face was so brused, bloody, and swollan that sorry couldn't even fix it.

**********

I am now waiting in a police station. I stared at my trader bother I'll kill him once we're not somewhere that could make me go to prison. After all i have a daughter that i have to give an example for cant have her seeing her mother go to prison becuase of her deadbeat uncle.(A/N that hurt my soul so bad simce i love tony :'))

Jaime POV

I don't even know what im going to do anymore. She for sure hates. I hate Austin but i do love noemi and my little girl even though i haven't been there for her. I dont even know what to do or say anymore.

Bellas POV

(A/N i know shes like a baby but you know babies think and know shit to) i wonder where's dad at i wanna see daddy one of these days momies wonderful daddy must be wonderful to. All i know is that mommy loves me so daddy must love me too right? Oh look cookies.

Austins POV

What happened? Where am I? Who am I?

*dramatic music* haii turtles i hope that was good celest i love ya but chill a bit xD anyways stay happy guys il update later today or tomorrow or within the week xD but ya love y'all:)