You Couldn't Possibly Think It Would Last Forever Did You?

Noemi's POV

"Noemi get dressed fancy we're going to a dinner just me and you" jaime said walking into the room. "Ok but what about Bella?" I asked. "The guys can take care of her she'll be fine" he says with a smile. "Alright" I smile back at him. "Now out I need to change" I tell him. "Can I help" he says cheerfully. "You can help choose the outfit while I shower, and no you can not come" I say to him in a serious tone. He starts to pout. I walk over and kiss him. Which later on turns into a make out session. He started licking my lower lip asking for permission. I gladly let him in. As our tongues fought for dominance. He soon was on top of me. The next thing I knew was that all our cloths were off. As soon as he was about to enter. "Hey guys just wanted to kn- OH MY FUCKING GOD NEOMI JAIME PUT ON SOME CLOTHES" mike and tony yelled. Almost instantly I hide under the covers. Embarrassed I grab a towel and say "I'll be back I'm going to shower". That was so embarrassing.

Jaime's POV

"I'm sorry guys I couldn't help myself" I said as the guys were still shocked from what just happened. "I never wanted to see my sister naked I also never wanted to see my best friend about to stick his junk in her" Tony said. Mike still with a shocked face looked really traumatized. I couldn't help but feel mad and sad. I soon kicked them out got dressed and chose an outfit for Noemi and waited down stairs for her.

~at the resturant~

I was thinking of ways to propose to her. Then it hit me u should wait till she goes to the bathroom then pop the question.

~a litle later~

Ok is time. Once I see her come. I get down on one knee. Once she notices I can see that she covered her mouth and has tears starting in her eyes. "Oh Jaime yes I'll marry you!" She smiled and jumped into my arms and kissed me. I didn't even ask her the question she just said yes. We then later left to the bar and saw the guys this will not end well. I can already tell. Noemi walks ever to them and starts to yell at Vic saying where was her daughter. We found out she was with Kellin and there kid. She was realeaved to know tony then came out with a girl. "Hey guy this is my new girlfriend her name is kyrie" he announced we all said hi. She had kept staring at me and winking at me as well when I would notice her staring. She would always glare at  Noemi every time I would kiss her. Now I know something will not end well.

~1 week later~

(A/N WARNING in this next scene I will have to call turtle names I'm sorry turtle :'()

Kyrie's POV

The plan is working as it should Tony is so pathetic. He doesn't even suspect a thing. I almost feel bad for him no not really. Now all that is left is to sleep with Jaime and then both Noemi's and her pathetic little daughters lives will be ruined.

Today they're going out for drinks because they're celebrating Noemi and Jaime getting married soon. I still say that jaime should be with me instead of with that emo freak.

Jaime's POV

This girl kyrie keeps looking at me all weird. "Babe I'm gonna go to the bar ok" I told Noemi. As I walked I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my neck. I turned only to see kyrie she pushed me into the back room. The next thing I knew was that she was on me kissing me and trying to take my pants off. I heard the door open and saw Noemi. She dropped the ring and ran away.

Noemi's POV

Once Jaime sent to the bar I saw Noemi go after him. I really hated her. I lost sight of them checked the bathroom nothing but drunks throwing up. I went to the back room and saw jaime and kyrie. I was heart broken all I wanted to do was run, so I did just that. I took off the ring and ran out the bar I heard some voices but didn't care. Once I got home I packed my things I got bella and drove to LA. I answer my brothers calls but not anyone else's. "I'm not going back I'm staying with my daughter alone" I said then hung up.

Haii guys I hope you enjoyed having this chapter I felt super bad when I did kyrie's POV it really sucked but eh I need to put some darma into this story
Enjoy um stay in school! Buy some tacos!? Bathe a kitty!? Don't take candy from guys on the corner I should know know I learned that the hard way no just kidding but yea have a good day my lil turtles :)