13-Victoria (Needs)

“Yes!” she moaned.  “Damn…..Victoria…”her groans trailed off.  The hair on the back of Victoria’s neck rose as she watched her grab the sheets.  There was nothing sexier than watching a woman arching her back from behind.  Victoria let her head fall back while she continued to please her.  She grabbed Victoria’s thigh and squeezed.  Victoria felt herself get weak at her touch. 

“Did I say you could touch me?” Victoria snapped slapping her hand away. She grabbed her face firmly. “Huh?  Did I say you could touch me?”  Victoria repeated firmly through her gritted teeth.

“No, ma’am.” She responded falling limp.

“Where are you going?  This ain’t over.  You wanted this, remember? Get your ass back over here.” Victoria flipped her over, placed her hand around her neck tightly to increase her pleasure.  “Tell me you want it.”

“I want it.” She moaned.

“Louder!” Victoria demanded loudly.

“I WANT IT!” She screamed felling Victoria push into her.  Victoria felt her tremble beneath her.

“Is it almost over? Huh?  You quitting on me?” Victoria taunted, her strokes getting harder and faster.

“Oh shit!” she exclaimed as she felt herself release pushing Victoria out of her.  She was gasping for breath.  Victoria laughed and rolled over.

“Now THAT is sex! Yes! Yes a thousand times!”  She said breathing heavily. She hopped out of the bed and landing with a bounce. “Thank you. Same time next week?” She said looking at Victoria for confirmation. Victoria immediately felt ashamed.  She put her head down and stepped out of the bed grabbing her clothes from the floor.  She felt sick to her stomach about what she was doing. The naked woman stood in front of her. “What’s wrong, Vicki?”  Victoria looked up at her and sat on the edge of the bed.     

“Don’t make that face now.  You weren’t making that face five minutes ago.”  She straddled Victoria putting the hard silicone toy back inside of her.  She let out a moan and looked Victoria in the eyes.  “You came to me for help.  And I am helping you.  This is therapy.  You aren’t having second thoughts about this are you?”  Victoria remained silent.

“This isn’t therapy. This is cheating. I came to you to help me kick my habit and get myself back.  What’s wrong with me?” The woman grabbed Victoria’s face and forced her back onto the bed.  She began to ride Victoria slowly.  “There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.” She rolled her head back and let Victoria take the lead.  Victoria rolled her over holding her hips.  She let herself out of the bed and pulled her pants up. 

“I have to go. I have to get some things done before Grace comes home.  You understand.”  Victoria buttoned her shirt.

“What am I going to do with you?” She said looking up at Victoria. The words echoed like in Victoria’s head as if she were in the depths of a cave.  She pictured Grace’s face when she met her by the pool.  Her smile was so beautiful.  Victoria was the only person who could make her smile like that other than Jacey and Graham.  But to see her face after Victoria snapped on her, nobody made her face fall like that but Vic.  NOBODY.

Victoria shook her head fighting back tears.  She scrambled to pick up the rest of her things.  She had to get out of there. 

“I understand perfectly.  You want Gloria to find out about your little problem.”  She blackmailed.  Victoria felt her blood boil. 

“Her name is Grace.  And no she won’t find out about anything because you are going to keep your mouth shut.” Victoria walked back over to the bed and pushed her down roughly.  “You know?  I was worried about Grace finding out about me.  And you’ve been stringing me along making me think that you could ruin my life. But you aren’t going to tell anybody anything, because all I have to lose is Grace.  You lose your fucking life.”  She pushed her face down harder into the bed.  “And that is not a threat.  It’s a fucking promise.”  She released her and walked to the door.  “It is stupid, conniving bitches like you that make it easy to call a woman a bitch. I dare you to tell a single sole I was ever here.  Not only would I make sure that you lose your license, you will lose your husband, you family and you will never work in this city again. Try me.”  With those final words, Victoria walked out of the door slamming it behind her.  

As she made her way to the car the phone rang. 

“Hello?” Victoria felt a lump in her throat as she waited for Grace to reply.

“How did your doctor’s appointment go?’  Grace asked.  Victoria could hear that Grace was still angry with her.

“Fine. Are you at home? We need to talk.” Victoria asked.

“Nope. What do we need to talk about?”  Grace did not hide her attitude at all.  “Do you want to talk about why you lied and you were not at the doctor?  Or would you like to discuss why I heard you having sex with someone else because you were not smart enough to turn off your phone?  Or would you like to explain to me why I can’t get thirty minutes of intimacy from you?  Or would you like to go into details about your ‘little problem’?”

Victoria froze and remained silent.  She looked up to see Grace leaning up against her Corvette.

“Is that what you’d like to lie about?  Because if it is, I am not at all interested.  As a matter of fact-” Grace hung up the phone and started to walk to her car.  Victoria wanted to run after her but what was she going to say. ‘Sorry I am having sex with someone else and not you’? or how about ‘Sorry I have been neglecting you, it’s because I’ve been so focused on her.’  She watched Grace drive away.  She knew it was probably best to let Grace calm down.  She grabbed her head and went to her car. As she climbed in she noticed a box with a note attached in the passenger seat. She reached over and grabbed the note. “Thank you for stopping me from making the biggest mistake of my life.  You can keep the tainted ring.”  She opened the gift box to reveal diamond ring. On the band there was a Portuguese engraving that read, ‘Em conjunto viveremos, amor e riso.’ Victoria felt her eyes well up with tears as she recited the quote that she and Grace told each other many times before. “Together we will live, love and laugh.”