1-Prelude

"I don’t usually do the sex buddy thing…” Graham paused for a moment as she ran her hands over Grace’s body, taking in all of her sexiness, “but I want you.”  She continued.  Grace felt her body flush as Graham kissed her nibbling at her bottom lip as she pulled away. Still shocked that this was even happening, Grace shut her eyes to let it sink in.  Just hours ago, Graham let it slip that she’d been interested in her for years.  Now here they were on Graham’s couch ready to attack each other.  Grace could feel Graham’s hands rubbing on her inner thighs, squeezing them gently.  She’d never wanted anybody like she wanted Grace right now. 

She looked up at her and watched Grace’s body respond to her touch.  Her back arched as Graham gently forced her fingers inside of Grace.  “Oh!” Grace managed to squeal as quietly as she could. Graham continued to kiss her thigh as she played with Grace’s pearl. She could feel her body tense up in excitement when Grace moaned, “Graham…”  She wanted more and Graham was going to give it to her.  She’s been wanting this woman for so long now; there was just not a way she was going to let this opportunity go any other way than absolutely blissful for Grace.  After all, she wanted her to come back, to want her back, to love her more than she did as her friend.  She wanted Grace to know that she adored her.  How much she adored her. Although she knew Grace had to go home to her girlfriend, Graham didn’t care.  She didn’t deserve Grace. She couldn’t make Grace feel like this.  If she did, she wouldn’t be here, Right?

Graham looked up at Grace’s lips, they looked so good.  She climbed back up causing her fingers to go deeper inside of Grace.  She responded, throwing her head back and gasping for air. Graham grabbed the back of her head holding her firmly.  Graham continued moving her body with the motions of her hand.  Grace opened her eyes looking Graham in the eyes.  “I want you.” Graham repeated as she kissed Grace more passionately this time.  Grace wrapped her long legs around Graham’s waist and reciprocated the kiss.  ‘This is going to be the best night of your life’ Graham thought cockily to herself.  ‘I’ll make sure you never forget this.’  She smiled to herself right before she bit Grace’s neck.  ‘I hope you are prepared for a night to remember’ she thought, looking Grace in her eyes, knowing already that neither one of them was going to forget this.