Chapter 6 : Nicknames.

Don't read this if rape/sexual assault triggers you.

When Luke felt Calum's  lips collide with his own, his whole brain exploded into sparks. Calum was an amazing kisser; he had years of experience, of course. Luke's eyes fluttered closed, kissing Calum back with true passion. Only a week in Australia, and he was kissing the man he never knew he loved.

Calum's heart began to beat faster as Luke let his love flow. He had made the right move. He slowly moved his hands up Luke's waist, accidentally brushing the teens vest up. Light froze when he got to Luke's hands, waiting for the go-ahead. Luke sighed, which Calum took as permission. Holding his hands, Calum moved one of Luke's hands to wrap around his own neck, in which he clung tightly to. Luke moved his other hand by himself, wrapping himself closer around Calum. Calum's hands retreated back to Luke's hips. They kissed each other for several more minutes, feeling the breaths of the other on their top lip.

Finally, Calum broke away with a sigh, leaning closer into Luke's small frame.

"That . . . was amazing . . . " Luke panted, running his hands down Calum's shoulders. But Calum wasn't finished. He yearned for more.

Calum returned to Luke's mouth, this time being more fierce. He moved faster, licking Luke's bottom lip. Luke didn't understand what Calum wanted, but as he opened his mouth to ask, Calum plunged his tongue inside the others mouth. The action startled Luke, but he let Calum work. He was the expert, after all. As Calum got rougher and more aggressive, Luke let out a small moan of pleasure. This pressed Calum to grind closer to Luke. He wanted to hear more.

He unbuttoned the first two buttons of Luke's under-shirt, revealing his prominent collarbones. He brushed his lips against them, feeling Luke shiver below him. Pressing his lips against them, Calum slipped this tongue across the smooth skin, causing Luke to gasp.

"C-Cal . . . Cal pal . . . " Luke covered his mouth in shock, but Calum heard the pet name.

"Cal pal, huh?" Calum chuckled, moving his lips to the vein he had so eagerly wished to touch earlier. "Call it me again."

"Cal pal," Luke whispered into Calum's ear. Although brand new emotions of love were spinning through his bloodstream, he didn't like where this was going. "Calum, what are you doi- AH!" Luke squeaked at the end as an unfamiliar hand brushed against his lower region. No, no, no . . . He didn't like that.

At this point in time there were no means of escape for Luke; he was pressed tightly against Calum's black truck, and Calum was wrapped tightly around him. He let out an involuntary moan when Calum grasped his member through his pants.

"Calum, please stop, I don't like that . . . " Luke gasped, trying to get away from Calum. But held him against the vehicle, pulling Luke's ear with his teeth. "Your moans suggest otherwise . . . Hemmo . . . " Calum pulled out his nickname for Luke, pushing the younger boy down on his knees.

"Get to work, white bread. I've got a problem only you can fix . . . " Luke could see that Calum's groin was very large, and trying to push through his jeans. "Take them off." Calum spat at Luke, holding him down by the shoulders. Luke felt tears roll down his cheeks as he unbuttoned Calum's jeans.

"Calum, please . . . I don't-" Luke felt the back of his hair become tight, and he realised Calum was gripping his hair. "Stop f**king crying, and do it." Luke let out a small sob, and began to pull down Calum's boxers.
~
"You sure you're okay, Luke?" Michael asked, looking over at his friend. Luke looked like he had seen dead children.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He mumbled, playing with the crust from the pizza Ashton gave him. He refused to eat anything. Ashton looked at him pleadingly.

"Luke, if something's bothering you, you need to tell us." Ashton added. Luke just shook his head.

"Nothings wrong." At that moment Ben made his way over to the table, holding a paper note.

"Luke, Calum wanted me to give this to you." Luke winced at the name. Michael looked over, concerned, but Luke just brushed him off.

"Thanks." The bell rang, but Luke hung back to read the note.

Hemmo,

Meet me at Emerson's Chem lab today after 7th.

We need to talk.

Don't be late.

Love,

Cal pal.

Luke felt tears sting his eyes as he shoved the note into his pocket.