Jealousy

Hey guys.

I received a lot of msgs since I stopped writing Edser in Love and I am kind of moved with the way you all told me that it was your escape from reality or refuge. One of your messages brought me to tears realising the impact my stories have in your life and I couldn't stop myself from doing this for you.

So I am gonna keep continuing to write, but it will not be as frequent as Edser in Love. These special Edition OSs will be uploaded mostly once or twice a month.

I asked on Twitter with a poll what you want to read first. And most of you all voted for Jealous EdSer.
So I went through some prompts that you all gave me some while ago and this is was the perfect one. Who all asked for this? Raise your hands here! 😁

I am kind of combining two prompts given by two different people. Hope you enjoy it! ❤️

PS: can I get a lot of comments in return? 😅🙈

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
———————-
Plot: set after Eda breaks up with Serkan when her grandmother forces her to do so in episode 25/26 I guess.

Eda was deeply lost in her thoughts. Too lost to be present in her class at university. The week had been the toughest for her. 2 days ago, she had to lie on the face of her love of life and break up with him saying they would never work.

It was the biggest lie she had ever said because she knew she would have made them work, Serkan would have given his all to make them work. They loved each other so much. But she was scared of her grandmother. She was scared of any harm coming Serkan's way and hence she had to break up with him.

She missed him, his scent, his hugs. He had been ignoring her for 2 days now. Like she didn't exist. She had no energy to go to Artlife anymore because she couldn't stand being a nobody in his life when he had always kept her as a centre of his world.

She was too lost to notice that her professor was instructing students to shift to auditorium because a few professionals were going to be giving them a lesson today.

It was only when her friend nudged her that she quickly stood up and rushed to the hall with her friend.
Settling in the fifth row from the start, where the first two rows had been reserved for the university staff and guests, she looked curiously at the first row when she noticed Serkan sitting there.

"Serkan?" She muttered to herself and smiled remembering the last time they were in this auditorium. Him asking her name and she refusing to tell it. The memories of their first meeting invaded her and she smiled unconsciously remembering their happy times. She was determined to get him back, to apologise for her mistakes and for breaking up with him. She just needed a way to find her grandmother's weakness and then send her running away from their lives before claiming his man back.

Her thoughts were harshly kicked out of her mind when she saw Serkan with a huge smile standing and hugging a woman. Her eyes were wide open as she noticed how the woman hugged him back tightly too. And the way their face expressions were showing happiness. And it had been a minute. They were still in a hug.

"What the hell?" She muttered out loud and her friend turned to ask her what happened. She just shook her head, still not able to understand what was happening as now they had parted from the hug but were talking very excitedly. That woman still holding one of Serkan's arms.
The lady was tall, fair and blonde hair, wearing a beautiful formal dress. She looked extremely beautiful and Eda felt a wave of jealousy passing through her blood.

She didn't like the way the woman was still holding onto Serkan's arm lightly and the way they were now laughing out loud and then being escorted by the university staff to sit next to each other. She hated the way the woman was leaning close to his ear to whisper something. Her blood was boiling and she felt nauseous.