Bail you out!

Prompt by @STighe.

Happy reading!
PS:- This OS might not exactly follow the dizi's timeline, so don't get confused!

——————————

"Serkan. You have to come to the office as soon as possible!" Ceren screamed through the phone and Serkan was surprised.

"Ceren. Calm down. What happened?" He asked very confused.

"Serkan. Just come fast." She replied and cut the call, sitting on her chair and sighing out loud, her head in her hands.

"Offff. What did you Eda? Off Eda... yaaa." She screamed to no one in particular.

Ferit and Melo were standing next to her sighing too.

"Ceren.. what should we do? We have to do something fast." Melo said worried. "Also we can't let Ayfer aunt know about it." She said more worried now.

"Tamam. Let me call my dad and ask for help. He can directly talk to the judge even before we have to go for the hearing." Ceren said standing and picking her phone to walk out to the balcony.

"Leyla.. hadii. Tell me what happened?" Serkan spoke on the speaker phone as he made his way to the office. He had just gone for an hour now to a construction site and he was working with the builders when he received Ceren's call, who just asked him to come fast and didn't actually tell him the reason.
Must have been some other chaos or blunder they did without his supervision. It was becoming too normal now and he felt frustrated already.

"Uhh Serkan bey.. yani.. sey.. it's.. it's nothing big.. it's big actually.. yani you come to office. Ceren hanim will brief you.. unm.." Leyla said panicking on the call. If she knew her boss well, the day wasn't going to end well for anyone, including Eda!

"Leylaaaa." Serkan spoke more frustrated.
"Serkan bey.. I have to go.." Leyla tried cutting the call but Serkan spoke authoritatively this time.

"LEYLA. Haddi. Time for truth right now." He said and wondered why was Leyla panicking so much. What blunder had they committed this time!

"Sey serkan bey.. yaani.. Eda was arrested a few minutes ago." She said holding her breath.

"NEEEEE? EDA WAS WHAT?" He shouted through the phone so loud that Leyla had to jump up from her seat startled.

"Serkan bey.. Eda got arrested.. she.." She said more worried now.

"WHAT THE FUCK LEYLA? What happened?" He said more angrily. "Wait is it Semiha hanim's hand in it?" He asked.

"Hayir.. it.. it was actually Eda's fault. Not exactly hers. But she got arrested because of her own.. yani.." Leyla said.

"Eda's own doing? What the fuck happened Leyla?" He said already driving as fast as he could through the Istanbul traffic. He couldn't understand what was happening with Eda. She was becoming so unpredictable. 2 Day before yesterday she had broken up with him that too in Prince Seyman's house. Day before yesterday she was out having dinner with her grandmother and the prince. The fucking prince had danced with her too. She had also shouted at him for having a business dinner with Balca. And then late night she had come to his house, and as far as he could remember, they had made love fuelled by jealousy but when he woke up today morning, there was no Eda and no sign of her even being there at the first place.

He was getting frustrated with her attitude. The constant coming close, taking 2 steps towards him and 3 steps back from him was confusing him so much. He had no clue where their relationship stood at the moment!
And now this, Eda was arrested. Why?!