I'll forgive you but I'll never forget! - I

Prompt by @Mille-Feuilles and AlexandraCanada.

Caption for this OS:- found on Pinterest, couldn't let it go! 🫣😅

Hope you are all enjoying angsty plots! Because I am definitely enjoying writing them. 😁

This will be a multi part story- mostly 3-4 parts. I will write as I go, there's a vague storyline in my mind so if you have any ideas about this plot, let me know in comments, I can think if I can add them to my plot.

This part is a little short, but next parts will be longer and angsty for sure.
———————————————

"Eda, how many times have I told you.. don't babysit me.. I know when to eat and what to eat! Stop this." Serkan roared at Eda, who had brought a plate of lunch for Serkan in the office.

"Serkan.. I am not babysitting you.. askim lutfen.. I am just worried for you.." she spoke very hurt with his behaviour.

"Then don't worry about me. I never told you to worry about me!" He exclaimed. And Eda took a few steps back with tears in her eyes.

"Now why are you crying? What is wrong with you? It's not my fault that you don't listen to me. I have told you so many times that stop babysitting me. I know what to eat, what to drink, when to eat and when to work. Agreed I had tumour, but it didn't take away my common sense Eda." Serkan spoke frustrated seeing tears pool in her eyes.

She closed her eyes tightly hoping the tears would not exit her eyes, but they did, just like a river. And she turned around, leaving hurriedly, leaving her heart there with him in his office. He had broken her. Not just today, he was doing it gradually day by day. And Eda was worried she had a little patience and perseverance left. She understood that he had been through so much, but why was he pushing her away when all was going back to normal now? She herself had no answer to that.

"Eda. What is wrong now? What did I do?" He shouted from behind but she didn't stop or look back. She immediately exited the Artlife building and took the cab for home. He didn't want her to come to Artlife any longer and she had started wondering if it was because she was not yet a graduate and he had started realising that she was no longer needed in the office.

They were hardly spending time together now. She had no clue what went wrong except for the tumour, but Serkan was now back to being a robot and she didn't love that man at all. She really didn't. She wanted her old Serkan back, not this robotic version that was pushing her away yet again and again. He had started coming home late and he was hardly in bed with her when she woke up in mornings. He was working 15 hours a day and sleeping the rest.

They had been fighting a lot, but mostly it was Serkan shouting at her and she just listening to it silently. He was hopeful about their wedding until a few weeks ago. But now she was loosing hope on that as well. He no longer ever talked about marrying her at the earliest. He no longer even talked about marrying her at all. She was in dismay. She felt her heart breaking into pieces every single day. And every morning, she would patch it back up with the hope that Serkan would change that day, but she was stuck in the cycle of heartbreak and patching it up with hope that he would be back to his normal self.

A few days ago, he had told her that he hoped she wasn't pregnant when she felt a little nauseous because his doctor was supposed to come and give the final verdict about his tumour. She was just stressed about him. Then day before yesterday at his mother's house, he had openly said that he didn't want children and his decision was final. She had left the dinner table hurriedly and almost crying with pain and hurt but he didn't even come after her. He just stood up and left for office. She felt so heartbroken at that moment. He didn't try to make it up to her or even apologise to her for his shitty behaviour that day. She was the one who pretended that everything was normal and initiated a conversation with him that night when he came back home.