Everything's falling apart

Hello, back with another OS.

Got a little help by @MariaAngela for this OS.
I hope you guys like it.
Happy reading.

Also wrote a huge OS after a long time.
Not sure if this is super emotional, but let's keep tissue handy! 😁

PS: would love to see you guys comment along the way as you read. ❤️

—————————————————-
Eda felt the world crashing down on her.
Six months after Serkan's plane crash, 4 months since he had come back, Eda felt like she had finally lost him this time.

Nothing had seemed to work, neither her fake engagement to Deniz, nor trying to make him jealous. Because the Robot Bolat was getting married to Selin that afternoon. And Eda had received an invitation to witness the most traumatic day of her life.

The invitation card had been shred to pieces by her in one of her mental breakdowns a few days ago. But she couldn't miss such an important day of his life. If he was happy with Selin, she was happy for him. So she was currently dressing to go to the wedding. No one had expected her to, rather everyone refused her to show up, but she was going to show up.

Maybe That was the last blow she was willing to take for the love of her life, and then maybe, maybe she would try moving on too. Because no way he would remember her now, and even if he did. It was too late now. Too late now to make amends. Eda and Serkan Bolat were over now. For life. And this wedding was going to be the reality check for her. The blow that she needed to move forward in her life.

She wore the blue dress Serkan had once gifted her, she just wanted to wear it, maybe because she had made her mind that this was the last time she was going to wear something from him, slipped in her flower pendant and wore her black coat and boots. She did minimal makeup because she knew no makeup whatsoever would be able to hide her grief stricken face and she picked her sling bag to walk out of her house, to her downfall!

The Bolat estate garden where the wedding was supposed to take place was well decorated, a little too much Eda thought as she drove into the estate. She wondered was it only Selin's effort or Aydan's and Selin's idea for the decorations because it seemed a little over Aydan's tastes.
She parked her car and got down looking around. Guests had started to arrive and the paparazzi was stationed at the entrance. She hated to have to talk to them, especially today because today they waited for her like hungry sharks who hadn't been fed anything for days. She was going to be the talk of the city today because she was here attending her ex-fiancé's wedding and she knew the questions she would be asked, so she called Seyfi. She wanted to use the path on the back of the estate to enter the venue. Because today she didn't want to feed those hungry sharks.

So she waited in the car as Seyfi made his way through the guests to Eda.
"Eda hanim. I don't think it would be a good idea for you to be here." Seyfi said with a grave face.

Every person around Eda knew how much she had been hurting with Serkan's this decision and they didn't want her to be present at his wedding, seeing him get married to Selin, when it should have been her. They all had tried convincing Serkan to not take that decision, but seemed like he was no more believing anyone's truths except Selin's lies. And the truth was he was scared of the feelings invoking in him whenever he saw Eda or was close to him. He felt helpless and surrendered to feelings like love which of course the old robotic Serkan had no clue how to deal with. Hence that hasty decision to marry Selin at the earliest, to drive Eda away and not let her defocus him, as Selin told him.

"It's okay Seyfi. I think I need to see this. See him! One last time!" She said getting out of the car, wearing her sunglasses to cover her eyes glassy from tears.