His queen and princess

Hello everyone, I hope you like this new OS. Happy reading.

Prompt by: Anne (Twitter) - I hope I do justice to your plot.

Also, 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

———————————————————

Since things had kind of settled down between Eda and Serkan, when he had found about his daughter of 5 years and the initial anger and hurt giving way to love and longing for the family, Serkan could no longer wait to claim his family.

Well he had already claimed Kiraz. She adored him and he couldn't be more happy. His daughter loved him and he felt in clouds. He had a daughter, the cutest and smartest of all and he swore to himself to protect her forever.

Now all that was needed was to win his love's heart again and to never make her feel insecure or hurt again in life and he had been keen to do that.

They weren't back in relationship yet and he knew Eda was scared of getting hurt again so he was taking things slow and cautiously and one day at a time.

However he could no longer wait now. He craved for her love, her attention and her touch. He never stopped craving it in past 5 years but now it had increased Especially when he learnt she had given him the most precious gift of his life, their daughter. He wanted to make up to her, and one talk with Engin last night had made him realise that he would have to sit down and talk about all the pain they went through in past few years and let it out in open to move forward and look for a happy future with each other and with Kiraz.

He walked to Eda's and Kiraz's house and knocked anxiously. He had a perfect plan in mind. He just hoped Eda would agree. When she opened the door, almost half asleep, he smiled at her.

"Good morning queen. Where's my princess?" He said over sweetly and Eda widened her eyes at him.
"Serkan, first of all it's 7 in the morning, couldn't you come a little later, I was still asleep. And secondly, don't call me that. I am not a queen. And you know we are still just co parents. Nothing else." She spoke seriously and Serkan shook his head, walked in the door, closed it behind him and then held Eda by her waist and pinned her to the door.

"No my queen. You very well know that you and I will never be co-parents. I would never let that happen. I want to have this family with you. I know you still are scared of getting hurt. But I promise you Eda. I will never again hurt you or Kiraz. I want to hold you, to love you, to kiss you, to worship your body.. to eat..." He said whispering in her ear with a sultry voice and Eda's breathing was hitched when she realised his next words and she interrupted immediately.

"Serkaaaan.. stop!" She said shivering as his lips touched her weakest spot on the body, just below her ear.

She held onto his shirt collar tightly almost tearing the buttons with the force of her hold.
"Serkaaaan.. umm.. no." She said turned on and her legs feeling like jelly.

"What no?" He asked leaning back to make an eye contact with her and all Eda saw was devotion and immense love in his eyes.

"I.. I need time. I." She stammered getting lost in his golden- brown or green eyes, she still had no clue what was the actual color of his eyes.

"Take all the time in the world canim, but know I am always here waiting. Always. I want to make you mine again Eda." He said putting a slight kiss on her lips and walking back.

"Is Kiraz still asleep?" He asked as if nothing sensual happened between them seconds ago while Eda struggled to catch her breath and bring her cheeks back to a normal color from that deep red tint they currently had.