Mini OS - 8

Back to lovey dovey OSs. 🫣❤️

Prompt idea by @sarita (Twitter) and the help with plot from @Alexandra❤️

———————————————-

"Love, good morning." Serkan chimed walking in to their walk in wardrobe with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Eda was still in his light blue shirt only wondering what to wear.
"Serkan. Gunaydin. You showered already?" She said pouting.

"Love, did you want to have an anniversary special shower with me just like we had our anniversary special night? I could shower again!" He said wrapping his arms around her and snuggling onto her neck as she rummaged through her wardrobe.

"Shhh. Kids are awake hayatim." Eda said patting his arm around her waist lightly.

"What's wrong then? Why are you pouting?" He asked kissing her neck.

"Uhhhh. I can't figure out what to wear Serkan. We have the interview and photoshoot today and I feel like either I will be underdressed or overdressed." She said pouting.

"Eda. My love, whatever you wear, you know you are going to look like a queen or my fairy. Don't stress about it." He said turning her around in his arms and kissing her.

"Baba. Anne." They heard their little one speak and Serkan immediately leaned back from the kiss but with Eda still in his arms.

"Oglum... gunaydin." Serkan spoke bending down and opening his arms to receive a cutely running Alp in his arms. Eda caressed Alp's arms, kissing his cheek as Serkan stood up with Alp in his arms.

"Bebegim gunaydin." Eda spoke.

"Guna.. gunaydin." Alp replied.

"Baby, where's your abla?" Serkan asked looking at the door.

"Abla in bathroom.." he spoke and Eda kept caressing his back and cheeks. He was such a cute chubby kid, an exact replica of his dad and Eda loved both the guys in her life to infinity.

"Anne.. hungry.." Alp whined trying to go to Eda's arms.

"Ohh oglum. Let me make you pancakes." Eda spoke softly.

"Eda. I am almost ready. I will go make breakfast for Alp. Hadi. Get ready. We have to reach the venue in an hour." Serkan spoke and Eda nodded.

"Thankyou." She said and kissed Serkan and then Alp's cheek and rushed to shower.

Serkan went down with Alp and started making the breakfast, making Alp sit on the kitchen counter playing with some pancake batter while he made a healthy dates sauce and oats pancake for the kids and Eda too, fixing a quick sandwich and coffee for himself.

He was halfway through when Kiraz also came down and almost done making the food when the doorbell rang.

"Kiraz, can you go check who it is?" He asked Kiraz and she immediately ran to the door.