Paris and us!

Just an extremely happy EdSer and nothing else. No drama!

Happy reading guys! Do drop in your valuable comments as you go on reading through the chapter.

PS:- Aydan not being her usual arrogant selfish self. Imagine her being sensible, loving and approachable to Eda.

*not proofread*

Also; 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
————————————
The workaholic robot Bolat had no clue how a happy in love relationship worked. Because he never had that before. So now, how to have one with Eda made him really clueless. Especially when she was now his fiancé. Yes, he had proposed her 2 days ago. And he had no clue if the engaged relationship was different from them in the relationship when they were girlfriend and boyfriend. The only thing he was definitely sure of was that he loved Eda and he would do anything for her and to see her happy.

So, he thought of going to advice to the one person he knew loved him and would never give him wrong advice, plus she had been amazing in giving her relationship advices all through his life and someone who craved for a normal happy loving relationship which she didn't get in her marriage, his mother!

"Anne. Gunaydin." Serkan said as he sat at the breakfast table his mother was currently having breakfast at with Seyfi and Aydan smiled widely.

"Ohh oglum. Welcome. I didn't know you would have breakfast with me otherwise I would have asked Seyfi to cook your healthy chicken salad." Aydan said and Serkan shook his head.

"Anne. It's okay. I can have whatever you are having." He said smiling picking up slices of bread and buttering it.

"Anne. I wanted to ask you something." He said after a few minutes and Aydan nodded.

"Of course son."

"Anne. You know I was always terrible at relationships, and especially romantic relationships. Like Eda calls me robot, I was that before she turned up. So.. I.. I am confused."

"Confused? Confused about what? Serkan! Don't tell me you are confused about Eda and your engagement with her. Serkan. Hayir. I won't allow you to harm your relationship now. She is the best you can get in the entire world my love." Aydan said panicking and Serkan shook his head laughing.

"Annne.. annee. Relax. I am not confused about my relationship with her. It's perfect and I wouldn't ever let her go anne. Be sure of that. She is my whole world Anne." Serkan said and Aydan smiled widely nodding.

"Offf. Thank god. I was scared that you were thinking of breaking up."

Serkan shook his head.
"No anne. I actually want to know. I mean I suck at romantic relationships. And now that me and Eda are engaged and we would probably get married in a few months, I want to know.. like am I supposed to do some things differently? Like not as usual? I mean I don't know anne.. I am confused." He asked sipping his coffee.

"Differently? I don't understand Serkan? What do you mean?" Aydan asked back a little confused.

"I mean Anne. Should I get her more gifts? Or expensive gifts now that she is my fiancé? Or do I need to accompany her everywhere? I mean I don't understand how should I act now that she is my fiancé? Is there any checklist or something that I can take reference from? I mean.. I just want to keep her happy anne. Like do you think she would have some more expectations from me now that we are engaged?" He asked straight forward and Aydan laughed out loud.

"Canim. You are seriously overthinking this my baby. Awwww. You are cute." She said pulling his cheeks and Serkan rolled his eyes.

"Look Serkan. There is no checklist of what you are supposed to do for your fiancé. And as far as I know Eda and definitely you know her better than me, we both know that she doesn't want any expensive gifts from you Serkan. And my advice. Just give her love, attention and your time. She would be the most happiest with it. And don't you dare hurt her. Take her out for dates, for dinners, to do things she loves and you know what. Get her flowers everyday. Everyone loves flowers." Aydan said smiling and dreamily and Serkan smiled too nodding.