I'll forgive you but I'll never forget! - II

Happy reading!

———————————————
When Serkan returned home later that night from work, he couldn't find Eda anywhere in the house. He wondered where she was. Maybe she was at his mom's house or gone out with her friends. He sent her a message - 'where are you?' but got no reply so he just tossed his phone aside and sat on the couch wondering if she was upset about what happened earlier today.

He waited quite a few hours and when she didn't turn up, he just went to their room and laid down to sleep wanting to wait for Eda but sleep immediately engulfing him.

It was around 8 in the morning when he heard movement in the room. He immediately woke up and saw Eda facing towards her closet and taking out her clothes and stuffing it in a suitcase kept on the floor just next to her.
"Eda?" He exclaimed getting out of the bed immediately.

"Ohh, so sorry to disturb your sleep." She spoke briefly before focusing back on her work. He looked around the room to find two other suitcases already packed.

"Eda? What are you doing?" He said standing just behind her and turning her around.

"Nothing, just packing my stuff." She replied not looking at him.

"And why are you doing that?" He asked a little loudly.

"I got myself readmitted in my university. So my classes start soon." She replied without any expressions on her face.

"Wait, you didn't even tell me that you were reapplying for studying in Italy? What will happen to us Eda?" He asked confused.

"I am not going to Italy for my studies." She replied briefly before turning around again.

"What do you mean you are not going to Italy?" He spoke exasperated now.

"I joined my university in Istanbul. My classes start next week." She replied casually.

"So why are you packing?" He asked more irritated now. He couldn't understand what she was doing!

"I am leaving the house Serkan. I will be finding an accommodation to stay near my university."

"What the hell leaving the house means?" He shouted almost angry now.

Before she could reply, she felt a wave of nausea hitting her, she dropped the box in her hands on the floor, keeping a hand on her mouth and rushed to the bathroom.

Serkan looked down at the box that had opened on impact and he was shocked when he focused what it had. He bent down on the floor as he heard Eda throwing up in the bathroom while he picked up the pregnancy test stick with shivering hands. It didn't take him much to connect the dots between that positive test and Eda's nausea.

Eda was washing her face and drying it when Serkan entered the bathroom with the test in his hand and raised his hand to show it to her. She looked at him in the mirror, shocked.

"What is this?" He spoke between gritted teeth.

Eda was speechless and had no clue what to reply. She was scared of his reaction! Terrified. Serkan's anger was rising every second she kept quiet.

"I ASKED WHAT IS THIS EDA?" He spoke with a louder voice this time, throwing the stick away in the bathroom and Eda flinched back scared but then immediately ran to pick the stick up and closed it in her palm.

"I.. I.. this." She stuttered.

"You are pregnant!" He spoke closing his eyes.

"Yes.. yes." She said sobbing.
"I.. I was just leaving.. I.." she said walking past him but he held her hand as she walked past him.