Mini OS - 6

A small OS while I am on bed rest due to my muscle tear in the leg. 😔
Thankyou to all who sent me wishes on messages and my profile. 🙏🏻 Iyi ki varsin ❤️

Smut warning 🔞🔞🔞🔞
————————————————-

"Askim" Eda spoke picking up the call.

"Eda. Baby. How are you? Did you leave for home yet?" Serkan asked as he wore his pants and shirt.

"Hayir. I am not going home yet Serkan. Ceren got today's appointment for her wedding dress with her favourite designer. So I am going to go with her. And then we will probably have some drinks and dinner. I will be back home late." Eda said packing her stuff in her handbag.

"Tamam. Have a good evening. I miss you my love." Serkan replied keeping the phone on speaker.

"I miss you too so much Serkan." Eda said sadly.
"What are your plans?" She asked going out to meet Ceren in her office.

"I have a long meeting today. With the investors. It will take a few hours." He said setting his hair and then wearing his coat as he got ready in his hotel room in Paris.

"Serkan I miss you so much. When are you coming back?" Serkan had gone for a business deal last week and he still had not clue when he would be back home, back to his wife who he missed dearly.

"I am trying my best baby. I will be back soon. Tamam? Now go enjoy your night with friends. I love you. And don't forget to message me when you get back home." He said smiling.

"I love you too hayatim. Tamam. I will keep you updated." She said giving him a kiss on the phone.

"And Eda. Wear warm clothes when you go out. It's so cold in Istanbul. I don't want you sick when I come back." He said and Eda smiled widely.

"Yes sir." She said laughing and then saying a final goodbye.

I am loving this designer's wedding dresses collection. I want to get married again Serkan.
Eda texted Serkan while she was with Ceren in the designer's store.

Buy the dress right now then! I will marry you a 100 times again.
He had immediately texted back making Eda smile brightly at her phone.

What makes you think that if I get married again, it would be to you Serkan Bolat?
She sent him a teasing reply only to receive a text back from him seconds later.

What makes you think you will find someone else who will love you like I do, hayatim? 😝
Eda smiled at Serkan's reply.

I love you Serkan. And I loved these wedding gowns. But I am going to go with Ceren later today and buy my bridesmaids dress.
She informed him.

Tamam. I am sure you would look beautiful in anything you choose to wear.
I love you. Take care canim.
He replied, putting his phone in his coat pocket and smiling.

A few hours later, after Eda had shopped a bridesmaid dress for herself and had dinner with Ceren with a few drinks, just enough to make her and Ceren tipsy, Ferit had been the kind chauffeur to drop them both back home.

Eda entered her empty house, calling Serkan.
"Hello. Canim. I.. I am back home. I miss you so much." She said as soon as Serkan picked the phone.

"I miss you love. Are you drunk?" He asked laughing.

"A little. You know what I bought a new set of lingerie today while I was shopping. How sad that you can't see it." She mocked him as she walked to their bedroom and opened the pack of new bralette and matching panties on the bed.
"Maybe I should show it to the next man I will marry." She tried to joke and make him jealous.