Blue

"Is this seat taken?"

Yoongi looks her up and down, quickly hiding his surprise under his naturally bored expression. They continue to just stare at each other until the girl smirks and sets her trey down on the opposite side of the table.

"Alrighty. Imma sit here then."

She immediately digs in, not caring about the judging stares around them.

Yoongi doesn't care either. He watches her for a while, concidering to tell her to fuck off, but she seems different. She seems weird in a good way. 

So he decides against it eventually, after all she's just sitting there, peacefully eating her food.
Yoongi averts his gaze down to his fork and continues to stab... whatever it is, not really eating, but not noticing Jimin's piercing stare from the other side of the room either.

Jimin can't believe that Yoongi just let a stranger sit with him. 

The younger's insides churn as an unexplainable stinging sensation drives him angry somehow. He visibly frowns, clutches the hem of his shirt as if his life depends on it, and wishes he could stop the erratic beating of his heart.

A chuckle to his left pulls him out of his mad state, so he audibly releases a breath he didn't know he was holding while turning to look at his friend.

"What?!"

"Oh, nothing... just... Hyung... are you jealous?"

Jealous??

His erratic heartbeat.
The stinging sensation inside of his chest.
Jimin's uncontrollable emotional state of switching between sadness, madness and being totally disappointed in himself.

Fuck. 

Jimin really is jealous.

The dancer can't believe Jeongguk has him all figured out while he himself has had no idea so far! And even though Gguk has said it teasingly, the younger's facial expression shows nothing of the sort. His friend looks at Jimin fondly, supportively. 

Would they mind if Jimin...?

"Gguk..."

"Yeah?"

"How'd you know?"

Jeongguk knows exactly what the older means, but he wants him to say it out loud.
Jimin needs to actually say it.
He needs to hear it.
Damn, the world needs to hear it!

"Know what?"

"Gguk!"

"What?!"

"Don't make me say it!"

Jeongguk chuckles again while leaning out of the way of Jimin trying to hit him. Jimin knows what the younger's doing. 

"Say what? I absolutely have no clue what you're talking about!"

"Aish..."

It takes Jimin a moment to gather some courage. Saying it will make it real. It'll make it... true. But would that be so wrong? Sure, people will talk. They'll look their way. Whisper bullshit about him-- about them, if Yoongi feels the same way. 

What will Gguk say? Taehyung? Hoseok? Namjoon? Jinnie?

Holy shit! What will Yoongi say?! 

Jimin takes a deep breath to finally admit it to himself. He looks straight into Jeongguk's eyes while saying the words that frighten him the most.

"How'd you know about me c-crushing on Y-Yoongi?"

His voice is barely audible but Jeongguk is so so very proud of his hyung! So fucking proud, he immediately goes in for a hug, feeling Jimin tense up in a way he's never tensed up before. 

The younger male lets go of his hyung, keeping him at arm's length, while smiling his famous bunyy smile adoringly.

"It's not a simple crush, hyung. I think you're in love with each other."

While Jimin's heart is beating out of his chest, Yoongi ignores the girl on the other side of the table until she lifts her head up halfway through her meal.

"I can literally hear you thinking. Gonna tell me who's the unlucky soul that you don't deserve, or are you finally gonna eat?"

"Who are you even? Why are you sitting at my table?"

"Well, it's pretty simple... you look miserable, i feel miserable, we're both miserable. Which means i like you. Not like that, don't get me wrong, but just... you're gay, I'm gay, so--- no. So... wanna be friends and tell me whom you don't deserve, new bestie?"

Without noticing it, Yoongis lips lift up into a gummy smile.

"You're crazy, Blue, did anybody ever tell you that?"

"Blue, huh? I like that! The name's Yooyoung but I like Blue more. And you are...?"

"Min Yoongi."

"Boring but okay. So... wanna talk about it, Min Yoongi?"

"No."

"Cool. You gonna finish that?" 

She points at his fries.

"No."

"Great! Thanks!"

Little do they know that Jimin's heart clenches every time Yoongi smiles at the unknown girl, desperately wishing to be the reason he smiles.

Desperately wanting to be his.