Chapter Four

I love you,” she breathes out softly and returns the kiss that is pressed to her lips.

Slowly, she turns around to face him and stares up at him. The moonlight catches her hair - illuminating it and making it seem like a halo. She looked like an angel and perhaps Sasuke wasn’t the most religious man, but Sakura was the one divine entity that he would pour himself into whole-heartedly.

The waves crashed against a section of big rocks nearby and Sasuke looks over there from the corner of his eye, noting that it is secluded and hidden from all but the moon and the vast sea. Smirking, he presses a gentle kiss to her forehead and trails kisses down her face until he gets to her jaw. He slowly starts guiding her by her hands, walking backward, towards the group of big rocks.

“Where are we going?” She gasps out in between kisses that littered her face and captured her lips. Her eyes were closed and she was just relishing the feeling of having him there with her.

“Just here. Keep your eyes closed and hang tight,” Sasuke answers and Sakura notes, disappointedly, that he has released his hold of her hands after giving her one last kiss.

She could hear him walking around in the sand and could hear the rustling of something, but before she could get caught up in listening to him she was enraptured with the sea. The sounds of the waves were so near and she just knew that the sky looked beautiful. She debated just peeking, but before she could follow through, Sasuke was taking her hands again.

“Open your eyes.”

And she did.

“Oh my god..” Sakura breathes out.

Before her was Sasuke’s shirt laid out in the sand - not in the way of the tides but also still hidden by rocks - and there was also a pile of seashells and clams littered around his shirt. It was beautiful and she couldn’t help the smile that took over her face. He took the time to display this for her and she couldn’t think of a better way to say that she loved it other than turning towards him and grabbing his face, pulling him towards her so that she could lay a passionate kiss on him.

“Do you like it?” He asks, pulling away to rest his forehead against hers.

“Of course.”

What happened next was a blur. His touches were gentle and his kisses were intoxicating. He had pulled her towards him and the next thing she knew, she was on her back and on top of his shirt. Her hair fanned out around her head, but he still gently brushed away her bangs from her face when they got stuck. He nips at her neck, hiking her leg up and slowly removing her shorts. She watches him, a little bit of anxiousness showing, and he smiles at her.

“Relax. No one is going to see us.”

Sakura nods and returns the kiss he gives her gently as he moves to tower over her. Chewing on her lip as he pulls away, her eyes close as soon as he is closer to her than ever.