𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏

It was finally 31th of October, it was 6pm and the sleepover was about to begin. It wasn't that late yet but America told everyone to come earlier so if anyone would be late they wouldn't have to wait and they wouldn't waste any time.
France, UK, New Zealand and Australia were obviously at home because that's where they live. Canada was out buying some sweets at the last second because they forgot to do that. America was there waiting on the couch, laying there taking the whole couch, because there's no way he's actually leaving some space for anyone. He was eating some leftover fries he had from McDolands he ate earlier with Canada and his other siblings.
Before Canada went to the store, he and America added some decorations around the house. There were Jack o' Lanterns, some definitely fake cobwebs and not stolen from Australia's spiders. There was also a bat flying around the house that New Zealand let out because he thought it would be a necessary decoration. He said the bats name was Jeremy, overall everything was ready.

Around 15 minutes passed, America was getting really bored, he was wondering where the fuck did his brother go, he was just supposed to buy sweets but haven't came back in 15 minutes which for America felt like ages, when he suddenly heard knocking. 'OMG Finally' he thought as he went up to the door to open it. When he opened it he saw Ukraine standing there with Canada.

"Sorry it took me so long, there were long queues at the market!" Canada said "Oh, and I also met Ukraine on the way"
"Hi!" Ukraine said waving at America
"Sup" America said and waved back "Well now we gotta wait for the others i guess"

Ukraine sat down on the couch while America and Canada were taking out the sweets and putting them into Halloween themed bowls.

"Hey Ame, could you get some blankets?" Canada said
"Why?" America responded
"Well maybe so we won't sit on the cold floor" Canada said
"Makes sense I guess" America said, and he walked up the stairs to go to find some blankets "I'll get UNO too"

While America was upstairs, another person came and started knocking on the door. Canada was still unpacking the sweets so he just yelled "OPEN!!!"
"Ok!" he heard in response, Japan, South Korea and North Korea walked in. North Korea wasn't really happy to be there, but he still was there because South Korea asked him to.

"You can sit down next to Ukraine and wait for the others" Canada said
"Okay!" South Korea said, they all sat down on the couch except for North Korea who sat on the chair next to the couch.

"CANADA!!!!" America yelled from upstairs
"WHAT?!" Canada yelled back
"COME HERE!!!" America yelled.

Canada walked upstairs, he saw America and Australia sitting next to an open spider cage. Australia looked really annoyed while America was there with blankets and a UNO on top of them.

"What is going on guys?" Canada asked
"Well, there's a spider on a loose-" America said
"If you haven't taken the webs there wouldn't be one!" Australia said
"Ok listen-" America said he didn't finish the sentence because Canada stopped him and said "Guys, don't fight-"
"Fine" Australia said
"Ok also, one thing, let's not tell the others!" America said "They'll probably panic if they find out there's a giant tarantula on loose"
"It's not that big" Australia said
"It's not the size of an average spider, that's for sure" Canada said "Ok well, if anyone sees it let's just catch it. It happened few times already so it shouldn't be that hard to do it again"

Both America and Australia agreed. Australia closed the spider cage and America got up. America and Canada went down the stairs while Australia started searching his whole room and the other rooms upstairs. America placed the blankets on the table.

"Ok everyone pick a blanket, the ones who are late will not have that much of a choice" America said and everyone chose one blanket.

They waited like 2 more minutes for Poland to show up, they all started to get kinda bored waiting for the rest to show up so they decided to take some popcorn and start watching some series. They quickly ran out of popcorn because there was one bowl of it for 6 of them. So they just watched without it because they didn't want to eat everything. While everyone was enjoying the series Australia and New Zealand decided to join in since they also were part of the sleepover. After two episodes they heard knocking, America got up to open the door and he saw Germany dragging drunk Russia.

"I apologize I'm late, Russia was causing some problems" Germany said
"..." America just looked at Russia and then Germany "He's drunk isn't he?"
"He is" Germany said
"Well, anyway, come in guys" America said, and pointed at the couch where everyone was. Germany dragged drunk Russia there and sat down.
"Well, that makes everyone, except for France and UK" America said "Pick blanket Germany and I'll call France and UK"

Germany picked the 2nd last blanket, he didn't really have many to choose from because there were only two left but he didn't really care. Poland explained to Germany what happened in the last episodes and everyone came back to watching while America called his parents. Shortly after, both of them were with everyone.

America told everyone to sit down in a circle in the middle of the living room where he and Canada placed the bowls of sweets. Everyone sat down, kinda disappointed since the show just started to get interesting but they just hoped they would get back to it later.

"Well" America stood up "let the sleepover begin!"