✧Chapter 3: Resolve and a request

(Again, as a reminder you are mute now. It's not to make you edgy and emo -_- , its because it's actually quite often recorded that children/teenagers who are faced with traumatic events become mute whereas before they had no problem speaking. Most likely in cases where they see a family member, friend or pet die but in this case your family was murdered by a demon before your very eyes...  :/

You now communicate with writing on paper. Sign language was introduced to Japan in 1878 but so far in the story a school for the deaf or hard of hearing (in this case your mute) has not been provided to you yet. So please understand that in between sentences you are writing and holding up a piece of paper for people to read. I don't necessarily want to type "You held up the paper" for all your dialogue every single time

(Again dialogue from you will look like this:)

"This is what your dialogue looks like :D"

Speech for you will be centered, in italics and underlined. Happy reading <3

~✧☽❄☾✧~

Your sleep was decent, which was much appreciated.

Though you were relatively lazy and thus decided to ask Urokodaki later on in the day about your proposal.

But you knew that even regardless if you asked him to train you and he did say yes, training wouldn't start then and there. Your legs still obviously had to recover.

These past few days, you've been trying to walk a lot more. Your legs are basically almost fully functioning, though if you walk for just a little too long your legs begin to buckle. You were thankful that the frostbite wasn't that bad and didn't start decaying and rotting your flesh if not you might have had to amputate your legs. 

Though the frostbitten parts are beginning to become quite itchy so its kind of uncomfortable.

But yes, more or less, walking has been much easier. Especially with the help of Giyuu and Sabito helping you walk around the house during their free time.

Today was a day where Urokodaki allowed Giyuu and Sabito to rest. Supposedly their training was quite rigorous so a break was greatly appreciated by them, and also partially by you.

You loved their company. They both were very considerate and kind. Quite often they would try to have conversations with you. Though you really didn't react much and had a hard time socializing and opening up, nonetheless even smile. But it was still very enjoyable for you to conversate with them.

Quite often in your head, you'd refer to them as "kindred spirits" which is something your Mother would quite often say about you and your older Brother. They were very gentle and in this time of grievance their hospitality was cherished.

"Hello [Y/N]-san. How are you feeling this morning?" Sabito asked.

"I'm doing alright, thank you for asking."

"That's wonderful to know [Y/N]-san, is there anything you'd like to do today? I can imagine being stuck inside all day has become quite bothersome." 

"Actually, may I step outside today? Is it still snowing out?"

"Of course you can go outside, all you need to do is ask. And yes, it's still snowing outside" Sabito said with a smile.

You didn't necessarily want to see the snow specifically per say, but you still wanted to be outside. You absolutely hated when you had to be stuck inside while you were sick before so this wasn't any different. And again, anyways during the Winter season almost all day, you were outside with Ren and Chiako. So it felt natural to be outside right now.