✧Chapter 9: Final Selection

⚠TW! The content in this chapter includes⚠:

-Gore

-explicit descriptions of body horror

-mild profanity

!Reader discretion is advised!

~✧☽❄☾✧~

The next day, Giyuu didn't say anything about what happened the night prior.

But Sabito and you were still a bit shaken about what he said.

----

"I know your not Tsutako... but I need to hug her right now..."

----

Giyuu didn't open up that much, but he has occasionally to you and Sabito.

And from what little information you've gathered, his sister was unfortunately murdered by a demon the night before her wedding.

The dark-ish red haori he always wore was his sisters.

Which explained why he hardly ever took it off.

Quite often he'd sleep with it on.

He cherished he memory.

----

Giyuu was currently outside helping Urokodaki bring inside more firewood while you and Sabito were getting started on breakfast.

"Hey [Y/N]... after I went to bed last night, Giyuu managed to get sleep, right?" he asked quietly.

You smiled to yourself and nodded.

After you finished prepping the eggs, you got out your notebook and started writing for Sabito.

"It's funny how many time we've had our little bonding moments at night when we're supposed to be sleeping."

After Sabito finished reading the paper, he chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, I guess you can say something like what happened last night has happened before."

"At least it's good to know we all trust each other"

You were able to sign more complicating sentences now.

"True, we need to be able to find comfort in one another if we want to trust each other."

Giyuu and Urokodaki came into the house, their arms stacked with logs of wood.

Urokodaki had Giyuu stack his by the front door, whilst he took his and brought them over to the fire.

"[Y/N], please prepare us tea, I'll take over your part."

You nodded and put down the spoon.

You walked over to the kettle and filled it with water, proceeding to boil it over the firepit.

You walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the tea kit, taking out the tea mix and getting the whisk ready.

Once the water was moderately boiling, you poured it into four different china cups.

Taking the tea mix, you shake a little into each, then whisk it until the tea was fully mixed and there weren't any lumps of the powder left.

Urokodaki and Sabito finished with breakfast while you set the table and Giyuu tended to the fire.