Under control

*at the Gilbert's house,Aria's room.Aria was having other dream but this time it was different.*

*in a village,outside,Amelia walks walking out of the house and when sees a blond girl was looking at her,she smiles and walks over towards her*
Amelia: hello Rebekah, I see you got up early.
Rebekah:(she smiles) I wanted to see you and I was hoping you could join me on my walk today.
Amelia: I don't know,I promise Taita that I would help her with her chores.
Rebekah: Please,it won't take that long.
Amelia: oh...oh right.
Rebekah: great!(she grabs her hand and pulls with her and they walk off)
*end of dream*

*back at the Gilbert's house,Aria wakes up*
Aria: what the—(she rubs her face) what is going on with me!

*Salvatore Boarding House,Stefan is doing exercises in his bedroom. Damon enters with a glass of blood in his hands.*
Damon: Could you turn it up a little bit? It's not annoying yet.
Stefan: Sorry.(Damon switches off the music.)
Damon: When are you going back to school?
Stefan: Soon.(Stefan is on the floor, doing push-ups.)
Damon: Oh come on. Just drink already. Come on, this self-detox is not natural.(He puts the glass next to Stefan.)
Stefan: Can you get that away from me please?
Damon: How long did it take you to wean yourself of it the last time you indulged?(Stefan continues doing push ups.)That's not good.
Stefan: I'll be fine; it just takes a little bit of time.
Damon: I don't get it; you know, you don't have to kill to survive. That's what blood banks are for. I haven't hunted in a human in...God way too long.
Stefan: Oh, I'm impressed.
Damon: It's completely self-serving. I'm trying to get the town off the trail of vampires with the help of Aria which they somehow trust more.which is not very easy considering that there is an entire tomb of them running around.
Stefan: What are we planning on doing about that?
Damon: We are not going to do much of anything if you don't have your strength. There's nothing wrong with partaking in a healthy diet of human blood from a blood bank. You're not actually killing anyone.
Stefan: I have my reasons.
Damon: Well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons? You know, we never actually discussed this. You know, I'd- I'd love to hear this story.(Damon sits down on the couch.)
Stefan: You're really enjoying this, aren't you? Watching me struggle?
Damon: Very much so.
Stefan: I hate to break it to you Damon but...I actually have it under complete control.
Damon: You do? Well, then you should just carry on, making the rest of us vampires look bad.(He gets up.)Have a great day, Stefan.(He leaves the glass of blood on the table. Stefan stares at the glass. Damon returns.)Oh, hey, almost forgot something. Oops.(He takes the glass and leaves. He drinks and relishes in the taste of the blood.)

*Gilbert Residence,Elena and Aria are walking out of the house.*
Elena: Come on Jeremy, going to school! Walking out the door now!
Aria: Hurry up you lazy ass!
Jenna: Forgot this. (She gives Elena an thermos.)
Elena: Thank you.(She opens the door, John is here, he was about to knock.)
John (with a smile): Elena!
Elena: Uncle John! Hi.
Aria:Uncle John!(She pushes Elena out of the way and hugs him) its so nice to see you!
John:(hugs her back) its nice to see you two my little hunter.(looking at Jenna)Jenna.
Jenna: John, you made it.
John: I said I'll be here before noon.(He enters the house.)
Jenna: Oh what you say and what you do are typically two very different things.(Jeremy comes down the stairs.)
Jeremy: Uncle John, what's up?
John: Hey!(Jeremy slaps him on the shoulder and leaves.)I had some business in town; I thought that a visit was in order.
Elena: How long are you staying?
John: I don't know yet.
Elena: Okay, well, we are gonna go to school.
Aria: We'll see you later.(They leave; Jenna looks at them and closes the door.)
John: So what's up with Jeremy?
Jenna: He just lost a friend, so try to be sensitive.
John (laughing): I'm always sensitive.
Jenna: Right, so really how long are you staying?
John: Can you at least pretend that you're happy to see me?
Jenna (joking): Oh my god John! It's so good to see you. How have you been? (She becomes serious again.)No, I can't.
John: Do you really think that I was just gonna sign the escrow papers and send them back?
Jenna: Actually I did.
John: I'm not going to let you sell my brother's office.
Jenna: It's not up to you or me; it belongs to Jeremy and Elena and Aria
John: Yeah but they're minors, so I get the final say, being that I'm the estate's trustee.