my time

[ CLEOJ POV ]

I woke up today feeling sore all around my body , i over work my body yesterday , i got up and goes to the kitchen , egg and cold milk .

Yes the other girls is still asleep , I decided to go for a walk , i went to a nearby park .

I saw woozy there sitting on one of the bench i went over greeted him . We chatted a little and then my manager call me and i say goodbye to woozy , actually he's a nice guy he can be my brother , anyway I'm back at the dorm they're busy because yg will gonna have a Christmas special and all artist must be there .
( end of pov )

Yg artist gathered in an open space , there are many groups and solo artists present in this Christmas special .

The cast are including skitz , calvin , haeir , sprint , catlley , versom , and duo artist lee .

They played a game and every had an interaction from greeting one by one and teasing each other , revealing secrets and more playtime .

The Christmas special officially ended , it will was posted on YouTube in exactly December 24 3 pm for the first 2 epispdes and will have 6 episodes that the fans will love .

It's now December 25 cleojs birthday , just like other members who get a banner and billboard for her birthday cleojs fans also had their billboard and banner .

Cleoj will celebrate her birthday in saudi Arabia and also to visit her parents there , cleoj got there and celebrated with her dad and visited her parents grave then at the same exact day cleoj went back to korea to celebrate her birthday with his members .