debut showcase

The showcase began

CATLLEYs showcase will gonna be hosted by park jung a popular host in the entertainment industry .

" hello world and hello to the fans that is attending in todays event , I'm park jung your host for todays showcase " jung said .

Jung talks about the process of the audition and how the girls is outstanding in each fields .

" before anything lets watch the mv " jung said excitedly .

( video ) plays
Ting ting a bell sounded then a rusty sound followed with a electric guitar and a violin with trumpets , torororottot .... the church door opened cleoj walk out while singing her line , kria is driving a car going out the church , harpy dragging a gun , urie is a gardener and saw all this happening , lizel woke up in a trunk .

Cleoj is running and went in the wood while holding her sandals , kria hit a tree , urie is now driving in the woods , harpy is now with a shovel in the woods , lizel is now soo dirty walking in the woods .

Cleoj in a black dress now rapping while harpy is following her , kria woke up buried in dirt then started rap , urie hit something but still drive then sang in a high note .

End of a cliff all members dance a dance break then fell ,

Harpy got hit by a car and the tree ate her , lizel got bit by a snake , urie urie fell off a cliff , kria slid and hit her head , cleoj is now hanging upside down in a tree , kria has a torch and lit something in a tree , they now facing that tree with a smile then turn around and disappear roar a scream was heard and a leopard appear with gunshot on his head , tik .. tok... tik ...tok cleoj woke up in a funeral . End of the music video .

A great applause was heard in the crowd the live audience's has a lot of comments .

" what a beautiful mv "
" beautiful that's tragic "
" cleoj girl is on fire like literally "

" woah i didn't expect this kind of mv this is so great " jung said .

" now let's give around of applause for CATLLEY " jung said excitedly .

The first to walk out is kria in a corset and boots with braided hair .

Next to walk out is harpy in black top and white skirt with white boots and head ban .

Cleoj is the next to walk out wearing a thing high white boots and a black dress with two braids in the side of her face .

Urie walk out in a black dress with black boots with mermaid braided hair .

Last one to walk out is lizel in a black skirt and white top with braided hair .

" ok girls introduced the group then yourself " jung said .

" three two one " cleoj said.
" hello everyone we are CATLLEY " everyone said .

" hi I'm kria the vocalist nice to meet you "

" hi I'm harpy a vocal nice to meet you "

" hello everyone I'm cleoj CATLLEYs pretty leader please look forward to us "

" hi hello I'm urie vocal nice to meet you "

" hi people I'm lizel the dancer of the group please love us "

The viewers were amazed by the voices of each members .

" let's now watch their performance , please welcome CATLLEYs meow " jung said excitedly .

The girls started their performance with cleoj in the cen and ended with harpy in the center , they showed a charismatic and live vocals which fast rap and amazing dancing that captivated the audiences .

Then they perform the two b - side trach of their album the songs diamond and lily which the other is ballad and other is full of high notes .

" what a great performance let's give them around of applause " jung said .

The crowd whistled and clapped and also the live broadcast has become a trending topic the name cleoj , catlley debut and she's tall trended on various social media platforms specially on Twitter .

Check out ! HEATED SUMMERS
A love story of bailey summers with harry , kyle and mateo

your gonna think what is love ?

Author - please continue reading run the world cleoj , read every chapter as it gets more interesting and you will understand the story more

Thank you !