missy no.1

[ news outlet posted ]
Missy no.1 is the tittle of CATLLEYs 1st mini album that consists of 3 song it is called meow , lily and diamond , it is said that meow will be the tittle trach of the album .

The next week 1 week before the official debut of CATLLEY , their official accounts posted their concept photos .

CATLLEY OFFICIAL ACCOUNT
" Missy no.1 < 1st mini album >
Meow CONCEPT PHOTO
( HARPY )

next day ...

" Missy no.1 < 1st mini album >
Meow CONCEPT PHOTO
( KRIA ) "

next day ...

" Missy no.1 < 1st mini album >
Meow CONCEPT PHOTO
( LIZEL ) "

Next day ...

" Missy no.1 < 1st mini album >
Meow CONCEPT PHOTO
( URIE ) "

the next day ...

" Missy no.1 < 1st mini album >
Meow CONCEPT PHOTO
( CLEOJ ) "

Sunday came group concept photo was posted .

Harpy is sitting in the front center , lizel was in the right standing , cleoj is in the center posing like a dead doll , in her left is kria and below her is urie sitting beside harpy .

You can easily recognize who they are based on their hair styles .

Harpy has a short hair , kria has bangs , lizel has a brown hair with shoulder length hair , urie has black straight hair , cleoj has blonde straight hair with a brown color half of her hair .

As people noticed every detail of the pictures from animak foot print and message on their outfits they noticed the height difference between cleoj , kria and lizel which were standing next to ech other .

" woah cleoj is taller than kria and lizel "
" tall queen "
" even without heels for sure cleoj is the tallest "
" maybe cleoj is 1.75 "

Many made bets and many tried to guess cleojs height , others isn't sure if cleoj is really that tall and they think she looks tall because shes wearing heels which other members is also wearing heels .

On Monday the 1st teaser came out ...

( YouTube ) plays
A rusty sound was played cleoj in a black dress enter the woods , a tiger was killed by kria , a moon appears with cleoj tide upside down from a tree then an evil smile from harpy the screen went black and followed by a chain sound .
Meow on may 30 and a snake crawl over the letters .

The teaser accumulated more than half a million views in just a day and 100k likes , many we're curious about the story of the music video and how the teser itself is a bop .

" cleoj hanging upside down is a bop "
" harpy that smile ohhhh "
" what's the story line ? "

Meow and cleoj trended on Twitter , meow with 15k tweets and cleoj with 100k tweets .

On Wednesday three days before the CATLLEY officials debut the 2nd teaser was posted with more detail and a dance step which addicted the netizens .

( YouTube ) plays
Again a rusty sound was heard then a drum with a 1452 beat of a violins cleoj on the tree hanging then in front we're 4 members and herself watching cleoj in the tree then turn their back all smiling , lizel lighted the torch and they all disappear then a black leopard came and cleoj scream wih a lyrics * don't count on mew meow * .

This teaser gained more than 2 million views in one day and again cleoj trended in Twitter .

"Mygod cleojs acting "
" the story line "
" my girls whats thiz "

3 pm the anticipated debut mv of CATLLEY was posted , the mv gained more than 6 million views in just one day which now holds the most viewed debut mv in kpop .

Their missy no.1 album gained more than 258k pre orders on many websites .

Check out ! HEATED SUMMERS
A love story of bailey summers with harry , kyle and mateo

your gonna think what is love ?

Author - please continue reading run the world cleoj , read every chapter as it gets more interesting and you will understand the story more

Thank you !