<1.2> Double Zinged

A/N: For some reason I picture Alaric to have an English accent. So that's what I'm gonna mostly go for him. Not entirely but you get the idea.

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

Dracula got back to the hotel and stood in front of Mavis' room, knowing that both his children will be there.

"Where you been?" Mavis' shrunken head questioned.

"Why you sneaking around?" Tyler's shrunken head questioned.

Dracula shushes them. "Shh. Quiet." He said. He knocks on the door. "Sweethearts, have you two returned so soon?" He asked.

"Oh. Come in, Dad." Mavis said.

"We're back." Tyler said.

Mavis and Tyler were sitting on Mavis' bed looking sad.

"How'd it go? How was the big world? How was it out there?" Dracula asked he went to sit between his children on Mavis' bed.

"It was okay, Dad." Mavis said.

"What? What's the matter?" Dracula asked.

Tyler turn towards Dracula. "Dad, you were right. Humans are awful." He said. "They were everything you said. They wanted to bite our toes." He pulls his legs towards his chest and lays his head on them.

"Your toes?" Dracula questioned.

"And they had garlic, on bread." Mavis said, she stood up from her bed, walking towards the window. Tyler doing the same.

Dracula feigned surprised and shocked. "What? Look at me. I'm getting goosebumps, I'm so scared." He said, rubbing his arms. He went towards his children. "I'm so sorry, sweethearts. I hate that you had to see that." He said and hugs them.

"We're so sorry we doubted you." Mavis said.

"We'll never leave here again." Tyler said.

Dracula smiled, but didn't let his children know. "Okay. Okay." He look towards them. "Look, Daddy's going to make you two the bestest birthday ever. Look what I brought you two." He took out two plates of pancakes with worms in them. "Your wormcakes. Don't be sad anymore. Remember, this is the year we open Mommy's present for you two." He hands them the plates and touch their chins.

"What did she get us?" Mavis and Tyler asked.

"We'll see." Dracula said with a shrug. "She said never to open until you're 118. We've waited this long. You two eat your wormcakes." He opens the door. "You two come down whenever you're ready, honeys." He closes the door, and release a breathe of relief.

"Ooh. What did you do?" Both shrunken heads questioned.

"What I had to." Dracula said.

"Mm-hmm." Both shrunken heads hummed.

"They'll thank me one day." Dracula said.

"Yeah, that's what the guy who shrunk our heads said." Both shrunken heads said.

Dracula puts pieces of paper into the shrunken heads, muffling their noises.

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

Dracula reaches the hotel's lobby and sighs.

A zombie went over to Dracula and took off the human mask.

"Yes, what do you want, a cookie?" Dracula questioned. He pushes the zombie away a bit. "You did all right, man. Move on already." He said. The zombie walks away a bit sad.