Meet My New Characters

[Meet Elijah "Nick" Werewolf]

Gender:
Male

Monster:
Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid

Family:
Weston "Alaric" Werewolf (Father)
Tyler Dracula (Father)
Vlad (Great-Grandfather)
Dracula (Grandfather)
Martha Maria Dracula (Grandmother: Deceased)
Mavis Dracula (Aunt)
Johnathan "Johnny" Loughran (Uncle)
Dennis Loughran Dracula (Cousin)
Wayne Werewolf (Uncle)
Wanda Werewolf (Aunt)
Werewolf Kids (Cousins)

Love Interest:
William "Will" Pendragon

Appearance:
Black Hair
Hazel Eyes

Outfit:
Black & Red 3 Piece Suit

Bio:
Elijah "Nick" Werewolf, the son of a Werewolf and Vampire. He was born out of Tyler(his vampire father), and ever since then he has been with his family in Hotel Transylvania.
With him not being able to get his Vampire or Werewolf side out, what will he do?
Will he end up staying at the Pendragon's house, or in the Hotel with the other monsters? While also being more closer to Will?

---

[Meet Arthur Pendragon]

Gender:
Male

Monster:
Human

Family:
Merlin Emrys-Pendragon (Husband)
William Pendragon (Son)
Uther Pendragon (Father: Deceased)
Ygraine de Bois (Mother: Deceased)
Morgana Pendragon (Paternal Half-sister: Deceased)
Hunith (Mother-in-law: Deceased)
Balinor: (Father-in-law: Deceased)
Gaius (Uncle: Deceased)

Love Interest:
Merlin Emrys

Appearance:
Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
Somewhat Muscular Body
Stubble (After the time skip)

Outfit:
White Collard Shirt
Dark Blue Jeans
Sunglasses

Bio:
Arthur Pendragon, the same Arthur who became King of Camelot thousands of years ago.
Ever since Merlin revealed himself to have magic, he felt a bit hurt that Merlin wasn't able to tell Arthur the truth because of how everything used to be.
Now Arthur, who came back after so long, Merlin was there with him every step of the way.
The both of them are now married, and have a child of their own.
Now learning about the existence of monsters, Arthur was invited to Merlin's friend wedding.
What sort of adventure awaits him and his family?

---

[Meet Merlin Emrys-Pendragon]

Gender:
Male

Monster:
Warlock
Dragonlord

Family:
Arthur Pendragon (Husband)
William Pendragon (Son)
Hunith (Mother: Deceased)
Balinor: (Father: Deceased)
Gaius (Maternal Uncle/Guardian: Deceased)
Uther Pendragon (Father-in-law: Deceased)
Ygraine de Bois (Mother-in-law: Deceased)
Morgana Pendragon (Sister-in-law: Deceased)

Love Interest:
Arthur Pendragon

Appearance:
Dark Brown Hair
Blue Eyes
Lean and Slim Body

Outfit:
Red Neckerchief
Ygraine's Sigil
Brown Jacket
Black Shirt
Gray Pants

Bio:
Merlin Emrys, former manservant of Arthur. He had to hide who he was for so long, all while protecting Arthur. When Arthur was at his last breath, he revealed himself to have magic, he knew Arthur felt a sense of betrayal, but Arthur sees Merlin as Merlin, and not some evil monster.
For years he has been waiting, waiting for the day Arthur returns, all while changing his form and appearance appropriate at the time with magic. And when Arthur came back, he was filled with joy.
When Arthur came back, it took him a while teaching Arthur of things that had happened throughout the years he was gone.
Now in the present, with a little bit of miracle and magic, he was suddenly pregnant with Arthur's child. At first the both of them were shocked, but they got through it.
Now they have a son, who can also use magic like him.
One day, he received an invitation from his friend Alaric about his wedding, so he went to Hotel Transylvania.
What kind of new adventure awaits him and his family?

---

[Meet William "Will" Pendragon]

Gender:
Male

Monster:
Warlock
Dragonlord

Family:
Arthur Pendragon (Father)
Merlin Emrys-Pendragon (Father)
Uther Pendragon (Grandfather: Deceased)
Ygraine de Bois (Grandmother: Deceased)
Morgana Pendragon (Aunt: Deceased)
Hunith (Grandmother: Deceased)
Balinor (Grandfather: Deceased)
Gaius (Uncle: Deceased)

Love Interest:
Elijah "Nick" Werewolf

Appearance:
Light Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Outfit:
Red Armband
Blue Shirt
Beige Pants

Bio:
William Pendragon, son of the former King of Camelot and former Manservant.
He had been told stories about how his dads met, and all the adventures they had.
Will, has the same swordsman skills as Arthur, and magic as Merlin.
He was only one years old, when his dads went to Hotel Transylvania, for a friend's wedding. Ever since then, the Pendragon family has been visiting there ever since, even having their own room there. He grew up with Nick, and as time grows their bond grow more.
He sworn to himself, that he'll always protect Nick, no matter what.

A/N: I know in the last chapter I said there will be two new MaleOCs, but I decided to have Arthur and Merlin in it.

Because ever since the finale of that show, I need some closure, so here we are. There will be some bonus/extra chapters, telling the story of how Arthur and Merlin met again. That'll most likely be written, after finishing the second movie.