<1.0> Beginning

𝕭𝕰𝕲𝕴𝕹𝕹𝕴𝕹𝕲

The year 1895, in a huge cottage house away from people and in the middle of a forest.

A bat flew towards the balcony and transforms into a man. The door opens on it's own, and the man went towards a crib.

"Peek-a-boo!" Dracula said, as he appeared in front of his son and daughter. Tyler and Mavis.

Tyler and Mavis cries, when they were woken up.

"No, no, no, no, no." Dracula said, and he picks them up. "I didn't mean to startle you, my little babies. Shh, shh, shh." He said, as he cradles them. "Hush, little vampire, don't say a word, Papa's gonna bite the head off a bird." He sings, both Tyler and Mavis giggled.

"A-bittle goo-bah!" Dracula said, and boop their noses. "I vant to kiss your tush. I vant to kiss your tush!" He said, as he kisses their tummies and place them on a mattress, as he changed their diapers.

Tyler and Mavis laughs, as Dracula was finish changing them, and threw the dirty diapers into a small coffin.

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

The scene changes to Dracula talking to a zombie construction worker.

"Nice, but maybe a little more square footage. I want a lot monsters here." Dracula said, as he checks the blueprint.

Suddenly a drip of saliva falls onto the blueprint. Both Dracula and the zombie worker look up, and saw Tyler and Mavis crawling on the walls. And they crawled towards Dracula.

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

40 years later, Dracula was playing with Tyler and Mavis. Tyler and Mavis were riding on an imaginary horse.

"I'm gonna get you, little Mavis and little Tyler. I'm gonna get you!" Dracula said, as he chases them "Oy." He sighs, as he leans on the wall with his hand.

Mavis and Tyler soon dropped their toys. "What out there?" They both asks, and started to make their way towards the open door.

Dracula grabs Mavis and Tyler, before they could go out. "Oh, we never go out there, ever." He said, as the door closes, as Mavis and Tyler looks at it.

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

1982, Dracula was reading a story book about humans to Tyler and Mavis.

"'And then the monsters ran away and were forced into hiding. But Harry the Human found them and jumped out from under their bed.'" Dracula read, to his children who were wrapped in a blanket.

"I'm scared!" Mavis said.

"Me too!" Tyler said.

"'And burned their clothes,'" Dracula said, as Mavis and Tyler hid under the bed. "'and ate their toes!'" He said, as he tickles their feet. "'And took their candy!'" He said, as he took off the blanket, and Mavis and Tyler were gone.

Dracula checks under the bed and saw Mavis and Tyler holding onto their candy.

"Don't take my candy." Mavis said.

"Don't take mine, as well." Tyler said.

"Babyclaws, you don't need to be frightened. I promised your mommy I would protect you two forever." Dracula said, and begins playing the guitar.

Daddy's Kids (Altered version of Daddy's Girl)

My beautiful May-vay and Tay-tay
Let me wipe all your poop away
Those humans are nas-tay

Dracula uses his magic, and the guitar floats while it strums itself. He picks them up.

So with Daddy you will stay
And if a human tries to harm you
I'll simply say...

Dracula sang and snarls.

Because you're Daddy's kids
Daddy's kids
I'm your Vlad-y daddy...

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

The scene changes to Mavis and Tyler on Mavis's bed, as they're wearing helmets. Mavis was wearing a pink one, while Tyler was wearing a blue one.

"Just bend the legs and push off. Trust me, mouse." Dracula said, with his hands out.

Mavis and Tyler jumps off, and turns into a bat, with their helmets still on.

"Ha-ha!" Dracula cheered and whooped.

"I can fly! I can fly!" Mavis said.

"Me too! Me too!" Tyler said.

The both of them were flying.

"Look at you two! Faster, babies! Faster!" Dracula chanted. "You got it, my little voodoo dolls!" He said, and turns into a bat. The three of them fly around the chandelier, while laughing.

"Excuse me, sir." The zombie worker said, as he took off his helmet.

"What? What?" Dracula said, looking at him.

Mavis and Tyler hits a wall.

"Ow. We're okay." Mavis and Tyler said.

"It's ready." The zombie worker said.

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

"Looks good." Dracula said, as he looks out the balcony. "Only monsters can get in?" He questions.

"Oh, absolutely." The zombie worker said. Dracula uses his sight to see the land. "It's hidden real nicely. You got 400 acres of haunted forest in front of you. You got the Land of the Undead on the perimeters. Any humans daring to even look over there will run away real quick."

At the end they saw a building being constructed by zombie workers.

"But, of course, be smart. No bonfires, no firework shows." The zombie worker said to Dracula.

"Yeah, yeah, no, no. No fire, I get it, I get it." Dracula said. He looks back, and look at the picture of his wife Martha, him, Mavis and Tyler.

"It's time, my darling Martha. The place we always talked about for Mavis and Tyler. No one will ever harm them here." Dracula said.

Dracula brought both Mavis and Tyler into the hotel.