Chapter 1

Nanon
I woke up from my long slumber.. I did not realize that I can sleep for two days straight. I was really hungry so I prepared something to eat. Omelette my go to food. After eating, I decided to check my emails and messages. I have a lot of things to do and want to finish them as soon as possible. I checked my phone and I can see a lot of messages and missed call from Ohm. 'Huh, now you have time for me. Now you value me. I'm not the same Nanon you used to know.'
I immediately blocked his number and even blocked him in my social media accounts. 'I have spent years in loving you. Never again will you fool me.'

Ohm
It has been days since Nanon left but I did not waste any minute and tried calling him and hoping he answers me. 147 missed calls 234 messages I sent still not read. As I view my message history. I read Non's messages before. Asking me to eat. Checking where I am. Telling me to rest well all messages were always full of love and care and yet I failed to return any of his messages. 'Am I that awful? I failed to give him the love he deserved. I always thought we would have a lifetime so I delayed every plan of showing Non that I care. If in case we planned to watch a movie or have dinner I usually cancel and go out of my friends instead. I have been sleepless for days since I felt empty not seeing him here at our house. I can't sleep without Non. I miss seeing his face before I close my eyes and even I wake up in the morning. I cannot do this. I tried calling him but got a busy tone. I sent him a message but seems that my message won't get thru... I checked his SNS sent him a message and he also blocked me.
'Non please I need to talk to you. God knows how I miss you. Just give me one more chance.'
I planned to go to his workplace so that I will have a chance to talk to him. Even if I need to kneel and beg him to come back to me I will definitely do so just to have him back. And I promise that I will show him how I really value and love him.
After a while I am now here in their office. Since I know pretty much everyone I decided to go up straight to Non's office to surprise him of his favourite breakfast. I will start to woe him no matter what and will not back down until I have him in my arms again. Once I reached their floor I saw Safe. "Dude long time no see."
"Hey, nice to see you. What brought you here.?"
"I'm here to surprise Non. Is he in the office?"
"Nanon? Didn't he get tell you he request for a transfer to another branch."
"What? Do you know where?"
"No sorry maybe you can check Wai or Louis since they were together with Nanon 3 days ago before he transferred. I went to Wai to talk to him. "Wai dude can I talk to you please. I am looking for Non I was told that he requests for a transfer.
"Yes Ohm he did but I cannot tell you anything since he does not want to have any contact with you."
"Wai please I'm begging you. I terribly missed Non I can't leave without him."
"Dude you neglected Non from the very start. Non always prioritized you, what you feel, like. He has been with you since high school and yet you failed to give him what he really needs. He is always last in your list or even not apart of it. Being his best friend I saw everytime he felt rejected, forgotten and have experienced feeling shit. I was just glad that he was able to have courage and left you though it will hurt him. You do not deserve him at all."
I cannot say anything at all. All Wai said was apparently true. I was not able to value him at all. I felt like the world crushed me down. Will I ever see my Non again. Will he ever forgive me. Will I be able to tell him personally how much he mean to me... How much I love him...
'O my God what have I done.'