Paris to London

After the amazing "proposal" from her husband, they took the trip up the Eiffel Tower. Sivaangi was extremely excited to be ticking off her bucket list. Her dream was to kiss her man on top of The Eiffel Tower so as soon as she reached the top and gasped at the view, she remembered what she had to do. When Ashwin was least expecting she pulled his close to her by his neck and gave him a long, romantic kiss on his lips, forgetting that there were people around, until she heard some people clap for them which made them both blush profusely.

Sivaangi's heart was beating at a million miles per second and was having unbelievable adrenaline rush. She could not believe what a beautiful sight it was. She, of course, managed to take several pictures and selfies. They spent the entire day in Paris making sure they visit the important places. They grabbed food on the go. By the time the got back to the hotel at night, she was dead tired but was really excited to see what else Ashwin had planned for her. Ashwin had dropped her off and had to return the car. By the time he got back she had showered and had settled in bed. He walked in and went straight to shower and freshen up. She was still up watching TV.

He slid next to her in bed and sat resting his head on the headrest. He immediately cuddled next to him and whispered, "Thank you so much, Lover boy. You made my day. Now it is my turn" and she started peppering kisses behind his ears. She then nibbled on his ear lobes and slowly climbed and sat on his lap continuing to kiss his forehead, eyelids, cheeks and his lips. He slid his hand under her t-shirt to her lower back, pulling her closer. Her kisses became more passionate and his hands started moving up and down her back. Her tongue was exploring his mouth. Then she quickly removed her top exposing her bare body. She then undid his shirt and started kissing and nibbling his chest. She licked his nipples giving him intense pleasure. She could feel it in her thighs. He grabbed her breast and slowly started squeezing it. She yelped in excitement. Her perky nipples were asking for more and pulled her back up to suck her nipples alternately with the other hand squeezing her breast. She moved off his lap trying to yank his pants. He quickly laid her beside him, pulled down his pants to lay on top of her. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. She closed her eyes enjoying while his mouth devoured her breasts. Her hips were yearning for more attention. His finger slid in to see if she was wet and ready for him and oh boy she was. He was continued to nibble her abdomen exciting her until she could not wait anymore. She wrapped her legs around him. He grabbed to condom from the side table. Wore it before sliding in. She felt a little guilty when he did that. He slid inside her and started rocking gently. Ashwin was always mindful of her climaxing as well and he knew what position worked. He let her guide the rythm and when her hold got tighter he knew it was time. Their breathing got heavy and rapid and it finally happened. He planted a long passionate kiss before getting off of her and lay beside her panting.

They slept blissfully that night. Sivaangi did not know that this trip was going the be the most memorable one for them. The next morning they were up with new energy to explore more. He had planned for them to take a train to London. So they checked out of the hotel to take a cab to the train station.

London was a dream. They visited the Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge and The London Eye. They had a hectic trip planned before they headed off to the airport to catch a flight to Tromso, Norway.

Hey guys, I have never visited the places I have mentioned so if it is not accurate, my apologies. Thanks for all the love and support. Please share your thoughts, comments and of course your votes.