Here we go again!

Hello friends

It is 2024 and here we go again. Let me begin by saying that I understand that some of you may be confused about Ashwin and Sivaangi. Some of you might be sick of waiting and might want to focus on other things. I totally understand where you are coming from and respect you decision to move on. Some of you might want to take break from them, which is also totally understandable but one thing that I do not like is, when you come to the comment section of my story (not even DM) and tell me that I should move on. For your kindest information, I know what I am doing so please let me be.

As far as his post today goes, I seriously do not understand the frenzy. We all know that the Vikram intro bgm in the movie is a part of Its raining song and AK always uses it. There is an insta glitch where both cute ponnu as well as the Vikram bgm is unavailable. He used it is raining love and showered everyone with love, as you saw the heart colors and he of course would not miss to show his love for his girl, will he? I mean Sivu, what did you think 😂. Also he thanked Hari obviously because he is the first director and both the music directors because, honestly, the best thing about ESP was the music. His girl was given the opportunity to sing two songs in two completely different genres. He could have easily tagged his co-star but her purposely didn't. Please don't come around saying "privacy". If he can still follow her on SM, like her posts, then he can tag her too. There is nothing private here.

Now let me explain the visuals which was extremely kulukulu and extremely purple. Purple was, is and will be only for Sivu. The best part was the story that he posted just a few minutes later. It had nothing to do with ESP and everything to do with kulukulu, the ice cream the choice of music, everything.

By the way, I am explaining all this not to convince you or brainwash you. Like I have said before, if you feel the need to move on, please do but you are wasting your time trying to convince me that his post was for his costar. Don't come here character assassinating either of them saying he is with T, RP or Femina and Sivu is with Harsha, Abby and whoever else. You don't have to support them but please do not disrespect them. You are only disrespecting yourself.

One more thing, if I have blocked you once, please don't try to create fake account and come back with the same theory. I feel bad blocking you again and again. At least in this new year let's coexist. Feel free to support whoever yoy want but don't spew hate on the other. We are all humans. Remember they are working hard to entertain us. Just because they are celebrities we do not own them.

Thanks for understanding and wishing you all a great year ahead!

Love
Brinda Subramanian