Happy Diwali

"Ashwineyyy Innikkum naalikkum full aa promotions kaaga interviews. Ravoofa ma'am innoru team promotion pannalaam nu sonnanga so naan namba Diwali plan pathi sonen so CBE liye va hukalaam nu solittanga. Appa and Vinayak ungakooda varuvaanga. Naanum Amma vum fly pannarom. So we are all set la?" Sivaangi said. Ashwin laughed on the other end of the phone, "Moochu vidu maa. Yes we are all set. All the best maa, promotions ku." Sivaangi pouted,"Ayyo indha Harsha kooda pannara shipping tholla thaangala. Edhukku interviews la theliva rendu perum sollidu porom. Appidiyachu edhavudhu maarudha nu paapom." Ashwin laughed again and then squinted his eyes saying, "Over aa olaridadhe maa. Enna maati vittudadhe fans kitta. Not yet" and he raised his eyebrow which made her blush like always.

She sat with her stylist Janani, who was helping her for the promotion styling, "Janani akka. Avar kooda match aaganum. Appo thaan fans ku edits poda vasaadhiya irukkum" she smiled naughtily. Sivaangi chose a black and white skirt and top to match with his Makka Makka interview. For day 2 she picked a purple dress, giving the fans the perfect clues. During the interviews, both she and Harsha made it very clear that they were good friends. In fact, Sivaangi went a step further to clarify not to expect any possible relationship with him in future too. She did give a hint staying there was someone special in her life which she is keeping private. She made sure the audience got the hint that she had a 3am private, special friends and a special friend to whom she sent special reels.

Ashwin went for a premier on Thursday, after which he drove off to Sivaangi's house to pick up her dad and brother. The men enjoyed driving at night. AK and Vinayak took turns driving and vibing to a whole range of songs while uncle took the entire backseat to lie down and go to sleep. Sivaangi and her mom took the early morning flight to CBE. After dropping Harsha at the hotel, the mother and daughter went off to Ashwin's parents house where they were welcomed by his parents, AK, her dad and brother. They all enjoyed a fabulous brunch, after which, AK's mom called Sivu in private and handed a gift bag, "Indha maa. Unakku pudichirukka nu paaru. Inniki event ku poda vaanginen. Diwali ku vera irukku." Sivaangi quickly took her blessing and opened the gift bag to find a gorgeous yellow blouse with a purple long skirt. She hugged aunty and said, "Romba pudichirukku amma. Engaloda finale color combination." Aunty smiled and kissed her forehead. Sivaangi and Binni were dropped off at the event which went very well. Again Sivaangi did not forget to speak about the love from the people of CBE and how, truly, it was her second home.

They spent the next day decorating the house for Diwali. The men put up lights. Sivaangi helped aunty with the sweet and snack preparations which Ashwin sneaked in to steal kisses from her. His mom said, "Dei naan inge thaan da irukken. Modhalla unga kalyanatha mudikanum. Ava summa irundhaalum nee summa irukka maate pola irukke. Indhaanga rendu perum ukkandu laddoo urutunga." AK winked and Sivaangi and asked, "Vaa maa laddoo urutti vilayadalaam" and she immediately blushed.

The next morning, they all woke up early. He took to social media to wish the fans first. She decided to come by a couple of hours later but their songs used and colors on their story were very similar. He also reshared a fans post on his story which matched with her recent post, giving fans what they needed.

Although both of them did not share pics of their Diwali celebrations, they stood holding on to each other watching the night sky brighten up with colors, symbolizing their own bright future. #believe

Brinda Subramanian