Cold shower Hot date

Sivaangi was extremely irritated, "Enna Maa nee? Enkitta oru vaarthai ketirukalaam le. Andha Abby ya paathale enakku irritate aagum nu unakku theriyum illiya? Apparam Edhukku maa othunde? Adhuvum party. Inge naan friends kooda poren nu sonna thaiya thakka nu gudhippe. Ippo mattum ennachu?" Binni pleaded with Sivaangi, "Dee indha oru vaati adjust panikko di. Nee sonna madiri naan ava kitta ticket kedakale nu sonnen but avane book panaren. Two days ku accommodation um pannaren nu sollarche eppidi di no sollardhu?" Sivaangi's eyes widened, "Ennadhu? Two days aa? Chance e illai. Enakku Sunday night kulla inge kandippa vandhaganum. Already Monday enakku plans irukku. Adhellam Martha mudiyadhu. Unakku venumna unnoda Abby kooda nee irundhuko. Naan kelambi vandhunde iruppen. Avanum avan sirippum. Che irritating." Binni wasn't thrilled with Sivaangi's attitude, "Unakku ennadi plan irukku Monday? Oru extra day irundha thaan enna?" Sivaangi answered without looking up at her mom, "adhu... vandhu.. mmm... haaan... enakku Ziya kooda oru project discussion ku meet pannaren. Very important meeting... naanga le....romba naal kazhichu meet panna porom maa." Then she looked up at her mom frowning and said, "Inge paaru maa idhukku othukarena naan varen Illaina nee mattum thaniya poi party pannu andha loose kooda."

Although Binni wasn't very convinced with Sivu's answer, she let go off it for now and called Abby to give him the good news. After chitchatting with him for a few minutes, she came back to Sivaangi's room to let her know that the tickets had been booked for Saturday returning on Sunday night. Sivaangi nodded without looking up. She was busy looking at something on her phone. Binni sighed and walked out when Sivaangi said, "Door close panittu po maa." Her mom frowned at her but shut the door behind her. Sivaangi immediately called Ashwin and her face lit up when he answered immediately with him, "Hi maa" with a bright smile. She smiled back and said, "Ashwiney, eppidiyo Sunday night thirumba varadhukku convince pannitten. Aana enga ammava puriya vekkardhu kulla porum porum nu ayiduchu pa saamy. So Monday full afternoon unga kooda thaan ok? Ziya va set pannitten" she giggled then she pouted saying, "evvalo naal aachu namma meet panni. Naan ungala evvalo miss pannaren theriyuma?" He looked at her lovingly and said, "Naanum Unna romba romba miss pannaren maa. Monday vitta naan marupadiyum busy ayiduven. Aparam nee vera two weeks la Malaysia kelambuve." Just then Sivaangi heard her mom again walking towards her room, "Sivaangi, Abby ippo thaan call panninaan. Dress code black and gold aam. Nee paathukariya illai naan paakattuma?" Sivu rolled her eyes, turned her phone over and yelled, "Ayo unnoda taste enakku set aagadhu. Naane paathukaren." She waited a few moments to make sure her mom had walked away and picked up the phone to see AK chuckling, "Naan avastha padardhu Ungalukku sirippa irukku le? Ponga Ponga." He immediately nodded his head saying, "Ayayo appidi ellam illai maa. Seri vaa naan help pannatuma select panna?" She smiled immediately and gave him the site. They both browsed together and picked an outfit. She smiled and then, winking at him said, "Idhukku naan oru semma necklace vachirukken. Adhu potta correct aa unga Vannamayile promotion shirt onnu potingala, kaaka kurivi oda feather madiri" she giggled as she had teased him, "adhu kooda match panni edit poda vasadhiya irukkum namma makkalukku." He smiled but made a puppy face saying, "Enna maa nee side gap la enna kalaaichu vittute?" Pat came her reply, "Adhu thaan ungala kalaaikalena enakku thookam varaadhe." The spoke for a while longer and then decided to go to bed.

The following day was Saturday and she reluctantly took the flight to Mumbai. Even though her mother took a selfie of them in the flight, it was evident that Sivu wasn't thrilled. She did not put much effort into hair and make up for the party. She posted a few selfies with some celebrities there. Sivaangi was not surprised to see that she was the only one in black and gold. She knew Abby had done it on purpose but she also knew that very soon her mother will also see the cringy guy that he is. She gave a professional bite thanking Abby for flying her and her mom in from Chennai for his album launch, in which, she had sung too. The following day, she posted stories of the places they went for shopping and finally, an extremely happy story after reaching chennai.

Even though Abby tried to make use of their "twinning", Sivu very smartly changed that into a professional reshare and caption as well. He posted few other stories of their lunch trip, which only showed how uninterested Sivu was and she did not bother to reshare any of his stories. She did, although, share two solo pics of her without giving picture credit. Then she shared a small video of her reading a love quote and laughing with her friend Ziya's voice on the background teasing her with "Porum Porum." A few hours later Sivu reshared a post from media Mason congratulating her for her album with Abby "Mangal Din" and immediately she reshared an edit for her other album Lala Heart Nikala, clearly indicating that both these albums are nothing but work. Finally, she reshared a post from Ziya which was a picture of them both from that day, taken by "someone". Sivaangi made sure there were 7 🧿.

So what happened on Monday? Sivaangi left the house in the afternoon stating that she will be busy with Ziya all day. She went straight to Ashwin's house where he was waiting for her eagerly. She had purchased a tank top accompanied by a shrug and blue jeans. She had a partial pony tail. As soon as he heard the door bell he quickly went to receive her with open arms. She threw her purse on the couch, hurriedly took off her slippers and jumped up only for him to hold her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck to reach his lips. Their lips locked passionately and with urgency. He carried her back to the couch to a more comfortable position while their tongues fought over who had the upper hand. She took a break for a breather saying, "I missed you so much. I missed this so much." He mumbled, "Me too maa. I missed you so so much." She took off her shrug, exposing her tank top. He ran his hand over her arms and she asked, "Eppidi irukku Mumbai purchase." He pulled her close to him saying, "Sexy" in his base voice. They kissed again and she pulled up saying, "Adhu eppovum sollardhu thaane." He pulled her back saying, "Extra sexy ya irukke maa." His hands reached her bare waist reaching towards her back rubbing it gently. She ran her hands over his hair and he slowly removed her rubber band. His lips reached her neck while she unbuttoned his shirt. They spent the entire afternoon in each others arms and updating the happenings even though they spoke on video calls everyday. They missed the touching, feeling, hugging and kissing so very much. They needed each other so much. After a "satisfying" afternoon, he dropped her off at Media Masons office. He made sure he clicked a couple of solo pics and one along with Ziya so the had "proof".

The following day he teased her with a pic of his under the water falls with a bgm that went "oh baby you are too sexy" as though he needs to have a cold shower thinking of her. She of course replied back. She decided to match his blue by picking a pic from her gallery that was taken a couple of years during a shoot. Although her caption seemed to be to wish her make up artist whose birthday was a day ago and she had already messaged and wished her, she said, "thank you for the extra beauty throughout the year" and made sure she did not tag her. She just carefully typed up her ID so Archu Didi will never see it.

Brinda Subramanian

Disclaimer: Idhu oru karpanai kadhai.