Grazing the bathtub

(Disclaimer: This is purely fictional and my imagination. If it triggers mature content in your mind, please don't blame the author. It is purely your fault.)

She was flying in four days. He had accompanied her to her stylist to check the fitting and had helped her with some last minute shopping before heading back to his apartment. His apartment was the most privacy they could get. This place also gave them naughty thoughts and ideas. After she placed her bags in a corner, she rushed in to use the restroom while he grabbed the fresh oranges that they had bought, on their way, quickly pealed them and dropped them in the fancy juicer. He poured the juice in two cups and tasted it to see if he needed to add sugar but it was sweet enough. As soon as he heard her get out of the restroom, he yelled, "Maa juice vachirukken. Inge vaa." She replied back saying, "Idho one minute. Amma ku message panidaren. Illati noi noi nu phone panitte irupaanga." He smiled and took both the glasses outside to the balcony and settled down on the swing.  A couple of minutes later she walked up to him and said, "Hmmm... sir ku ucha katta romance pola irukku? Ippo naan unga madila ukkandhe aaganum, appidi thaane?" He looked at her lovingly and said, "Ukkara maatiya maa. Nee inniki enna gavinicha thaane nee oorukku pogumpodhu naan Unna miss pannama iruppen."

She giggled but happily plopped her self on his lap as his arms pulled her bare waist close to him. He brought the juice cup next to her mouth and she took a sip. Then she wrappped her arms around his neck, ran her tongue over her lips teasingly, looked into his eyes and gently whispered, "Appo Neenga enna miss panni haiyoda nu paatu poda maatinga. Appidi thaane?" He pulled her closer, slowly moved the strand of hair in her face, behind her neck, and in his base voice whispered, "Nee inniki enna eppidi sandhosha padutha pore engardha poruthu irukku."

She slowly ran her finger on the side of his face. Then she moved closer to his ears and whispered, "ondra renda aasaigal ellam sollave or naal podhuma". He let out a heavy breath saying, "Adaye paaden please." She kissed his forhead. Now their bodies were dangerously close, their chest against each other, feeling each other's heart beat. It was not just his heart that was pulsating. She hummed, "Ondra renda aasaigal ellam sollave oru naal Podhuma. Anbe iravai ketkalaam vidiyal thandiyum iravae neeluma." He kissed her neck and she gasped then continued, "En kanavil aa aa naan kanda aaaa naal idhu dhaan kalaabha kaadhala." His hands had found the space on her back between her skin and her crop top. He reached in to feel her bra strap. She clung on to him, not objecting to what he was doing. She continued whispering, "Paarvaigalaal aaaa pala kadhaigal aaaa pesidalaam kalaabha kaadhala." She looked into his eyes full of lust when she sang the last couple of words. He couldn't resist that and his lips captured hers immediately. His hands snapped her bra and her hands grabbed his hair. He quickly picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his waist and they took it inside, in privacy.

Later that week when he was dropping her at the airport, she asked, "Appo Neenga enna miss panna maateenga?" He smirked and said, "Two days thaane maa." She looked at him smiling and said, "Oh Appo no missing story this time? No haiyoda, no chale aa?" He bit his lower lip trying to control himself and nodded, "mmhmm...none of that. Nee enna paninaalum indha body strong aa nikkum." This time she smirked, "Appidiya? Challenge?" He quickly kissed her and said, "Challenge accepted." She mumble to herself, "Paarka thaane poren." 

She posted pics after boarding the flight. There was no counter story. She posted a pic from her hotel, showing the view but no counter story. She was busy the rest of the days with some shopping and practice. When she came back later that night and noticed that there was no story, she decided to tease him. She was going to have a nice long bath so she fixed the tub but before undressing she decided to take a clip of the soap foam and blow it. She quickly posted the clip and went on to relax. She knew he was shooting that day and won't see it until late night her time but she smiled and told herself, "Morning naan ezhubdhukardhukulla haiyoda illaina naan en pera maathikkaren."

He had seen all her stories. He had started missing her the moment he saw her first story but told himself, "Dei yen da ippidi teenage boy maadiri behave pannarey. Konjam aavudhu vayasukku etha madiri nadandhuko. Gethaa iru." The view from her hotel was gorgeous and he was glad to see her having a good time. He too got busy with his work, the rest of the day. He got home at around 1am, freshened up and when he got to his bed, he check to see her post and there it was, she next to the bath tub. Fully clothed ofcourse but she was breathtakingly gorgeous and her couldn't help but post the story, "pakkama neeyum Naanum appothaan vaazha thonum."

He missed her so much already and could wait to hold her in his arms.

Brinda Subramanian