Chapter 4

Dejounte Murray | 25
October 10th

"You be over here all day," Destiny mugged Dejounte as she opened the door for him to come inside her home.

"Hi Dessie," Kinsley yelled running into Destiny arms, a big smile appeared onto Destiny face as she swiftly picked her up.

"I missed you booka," Destiny smiled spinning them around in a circle. They hadn't seen each other in a few days so they'd been FaceTiming a lot more lately.

Kinsley practically forced Dejounte to give him Destiny number and she hadn't stopped calling her.

"I missed you too," Kinsley smiled kissing Destiny on her cheek as she placed her on the ground. Dejounte smiled at them as he sat the bag of food on the island.

"Ion never get a hug," Dejounte shook his head with a sigh. Destiny waved him off at his jealousy.

"So what you been up to?" Destiny asked Kinsley walking toward the kitchen to begin eating.

"Me and daddy just be at home just bored." She sighed crossing her arms.

"Well you know your always more than welcome to come over," Destiny smiled and Kinsley nodded hugging her waist.

"Here Kin, come eat mama," Dejounte spoke up setting her food down at Destiny glass table.

"Go wash your hands first babe," Destiny told her and Kinsley nodded, she ran out the kitchen to go to the bathroom to wash her hands.

"Thank you," Destiny smiled as he handed her the Vanilla Milkshake she had asked for.

"You welcome, I can get a hug?" He smirked and she laughed before she engulfed him in a hug. His arms settled on her waist and hers settled around his neck.

"Thank you Dejounte," she spoke again kissing his cheek before pulling away. They pulled away as Kinsley padded into the kitchen. She immediately sat at the table and began to eat.

"Look Dessi, we got the same drink," she smiled holding up her own small vanilla Milkshake.

"Ooh twins," Destiny smiled holding up her own shake, she and Dejounte headed to the table to begin eating.

Dejounte had brought Chick-Fil-A.

The 3 ate at the table just conversing about their days and their weekends. Once they were finished eating, they chilled on the couch and watched a few movies.

It was now 2 hours later and Kinsley had fell asleep a good 45 minutes ago while they were watching Encanto. She laid with her head in Destiny lap and her feet in Dejounte's lap.

"Her ass knocked," Dejounte shook his head causing Destiny to laugh lowly while nodding.

"I wanna be like her, I'm so tired," she sighed and Dejounte looked at her with a slight smile as she yawned. Destiny fixed the bonnet that was falling off from the young girls hair.

"Gone head and go to sleep," he told her reaching behind the couch to rub her neck.

She smiled slightly before she tucked her feet underneath her legs, she leaned closer into Dejounte while trying not to move her legs too much.

"You so fine," Dejounte spoke as she fixed her bonnet on her own head.

"Thank you," she laughed blushing as he smiled at her.

She sighed in contempt as she found a comfortable spot on his shoulder.

***
Dejounte Murray| 25
October 12th

Dejounte smiled as the ball went straight into the net just as the buzzer sounded throughout the large stadium sending the crowd into loud cheers.

He loved the game, always had. It had been him and basketball against the world his whole life. When his twin brother passed away basketball was what held him together, basketball was what he turned to.