Chapter 8

Destiny Bailey | 23
November 5th

Destiny Bailey | 23November 5th

Via Instagram story

"I can't have shit to myself," Dejounte shook his head as soon as Destiny answered her phone.

"It looks better on me anyways," she shrugged with a big smile on her face.

"It don't, youn dress better than me," he mugged her and she stale faced him.

"So I don't be putting that shit on?" She asked him and he smiled.

"You be decent i guess, it don't be allat tho," he waved her off and she rolled her eyes.

"I miss you bruh," he sighed and she smiled.

"I miss you too, but I'll be back in 5 days," she smiled and he nodded.

"That's a long time, but I guess I'm patient," he told her and she smiled.

"You looking real good right na," he smirked and she laughed.

"Whatever, i literally threw on something, we just came from the mall not long ago." She told him.

"Shit you still look good, you be looking good in a bonnet," he told her, smirking as she blushed.

"Shut up, where's Kinny?" She asked him.

"She taking a nap, her ass been acting real different today," he shook his head.

"What you mean? What happened?" She asked him with a frown.

"Ion even know, she been talking back and shit, ion know what the fuck got into her," he shook his head.

"Well babe, she is a young lady. It happens, you just got to work with her," Destiny told him and he shook his head.

"This why you need to hurry up and come back, cause I swear she listen to you wayyy more than me," he shook his head.

"She doesn't, I just like to see her side. And sometimes with you, it's your way or no way," she explained and he thought about it.

"I really can't wait to see you," he sighed.

***
Destiny Bailey | 23
November 7th

"Your stupid," Destiny mugged Amari as he danced in her live video.

"Y'all she just mad that I be getting more views than ha," he smiled all hard in her camera.