Chapter 5

Destiny Bailey|23
October 27th

"So why'd you choose him of all people," Semaja asked Destiny causing her to laugh.

"We're not together Semaja," Destiny told her and Semaja rolled her eyes.

"Yeah ok, i don't know who y'all think y'all fooling cause it damn sure ain't me," she told her and Destiny laughed. Dejounte had brought Semaja in the shop to get her hair done, Semaja's 20th birthday was in 2 days and she wanted some cute braids in her hair.

"What you doing for your birthday?" Destiny asked making conversation.

"I'm just gonna go out with my friends on Saturday and then spend the day with my family on Sunday," she told her and Destiny nodded.

"Very laid back," Destiny said and Semaja nodded.

"That's how I like it," Semaja spoke and Destiny smiled.

"Girl me too, going out every night is not for me," Destiny shook her head and Semaja nodded in agreement.

SIRËNE

14,621 likes SIRËNE a cute and quick hairstyle on the birthday girl🎊

14,621 likes
SIRËNE a cute and quick hairstyle on the birthday girl🎊 . What y'all call this style?
@SemajaMurray
Now accepting November bookings

Comments disabled

"Wait a minute, you most definitely my new stylist," Semaja smiled looking in the mirror. "You ateee," she ran her finger through the air.

"Thank you babe," Destiny smiled putting her own hair a claw clip. She began to clean up her area.

She was the only one in the shop today since it was technically closed, but she decided she'd go ahead and do Semaja hair.

"This man always late," Semaja shook her head referring to her brother.

Just as the sentence fell from her lips the bells chimed at the top of the door, in walked Dejounte ducking his head as he walked through the entrance.

"You still ugly," Dejounte mugged Semaja who was now taking pictures of herself in the full body mirror.

"You a hater," both girls said at the same time causing them to laugh.

"Wassup shorty," he smirked sitting in Destiny chair, she looked at him and smiled as she began to clean up her hair area.

"I'm far from short boo," she told him bucking her neck at him.

"Anything shorter than me is considered short," he shrugged.

"Just cause you're a fucking giant don't mean everybody else short, i'm 5'9 thank you," she tapped his nose flipping her hair over shoulder.