Chapter III

"Good evening, young Master" the butler greets politely, as he opened the big oak door for Taehyung.

But the latter just walked passed him and went straight to their dining hall. Wanting nothing but to finish their family dinner immediately and go to his apartment.

He saw his parents already seated on the dining table with various of delicious food on the table. Their servants stood in line on the corner, ready to serve their masters.

"Oh finally you're here. I thought you change your mind and decided to ditch us" his father calmly said, but you could still hear the sarcasm in his voice. Nonetheless, he was still thankful that their only son has come. Usually Taehyung will just shrugged off their invitation.

Taehyung didn't answer him, instead he kissed them on their cheeks as a form of greeting. And then he proceed to eat silently.

"So, what do you guys want to discuss with me?" The cold male asked his parents once he had finished eating his food.

"I will be straight forward with you, son. Since you're already in your right age and financially stable, you must have someone as a life partner beside you. And me and your mom have decided to arrange your marriage with someone." Namjoon explained carefully but clearly to his son.

"WHAT?! You did that without my permission?! What do you think of me? A disabled person that can't choose for myself?!" Teahyung burst out angrily, as he slammed their table hardly. He wasn't ready for commitment and his parents just decided to marry him with stranger. He was totally furious.

"Bear, please calm down. We're sorry but we just want what's the best for you" his mom said softly to calm his raging son.

"And you think marrying me to stranger is the best for me? Are you serious mom?" Tae asked his mom with disbelief

"You know what? This is not worthy for my time. I'm not going to marry anyone. And you couldn't do anything about it" Taehyung said with conviction and was about to leave the mansion, when he heard a manly yet soft voice stopped him.

"P-pretty hyungie.... don't shout on mama jinnie and papa Jonnie.. I-it's bad and pwease d-don't leave yet" a cute bunny hybrid appeared out of nowhere. He was wearing a long sleeve lavender sweater and a white jumpsuit. His feet was protected by a white sock and lavender shoes. His big fluffy ears were tied delicately. He has a baby face with a strangely bulky and muscled body, which on Taehyung's opinion was totally bizarre and crazy.

(He's cute. But what's with the stutterings? Psh nvm.. just another stupid creature.) Tae's thought

"What the fuck? A hybrid? Seriously mom and dad, since when did you like having a pet? Why is he calling you mama and papa?" Taehyung questioned his parents after getting his senses back from being surprised with the presence of the bunny.

Jeongguk pouts when his pretty hyungie didn't give him attention. And he looks down on his shoes sadly when he heard his hyung addressed him as pet.

Namjoon had brought him to the mansion after their first meeting a week ago. And had told him about marrying him to his only son.

At first Jeongguk was hesitant. He was worried that his aunt and uncle will look for him and beat him for leaving the village. And he was also worried that his papa joonie's son will not like him. But his mama jinnie had assured him that their son will  eventually warm up to him.

They asked the bunny to call them mama and papa since Jeongguk will become their son in law in the future. They also showed Taehyung's picture that made Jeongguk fall in love with the pretty male at first sight. Thus he feels so sad when he saw his pretty hyungie mad and upset because of him.

"Taehyung, stop it! Jeongguk is not a pet. And you'll marry him whether you like it or not! Please son, this is the only time I'm asking you a favor." Namjoon yelled at his son for the first time.

"Him?! A fucking hybrid?! You're marrying me off to a pet? Seriously dad, are you going nuts? Are you not thinking about the reputation of our family? Fuck, family. It's my reputation that is being on the line here! What will people think if they knew I'm married to a hybrid?! Huh? Tell me!." Taehyung bombarded his dad with questions. He was seeing red. At first his parents arranged his marriage without his knowledge. And now his supposed to be spouse is a hybrid. What else do they have on their sleeve? How could they do this to him?.

"Tae, I'm repeating it again, Jeongguk is not a pet. And stop thinking about people's opinions or about our reputation. We're on the top of the society's pyramid. They couldn't do anything about us, my son. And Jeongguk here is a nice man. I'm sure he's more than perfect for you" Namjoon tried to pursue his son.

"Perfect? Are you blind dad? Can't you see him? A big bulky man with a child's face wearing kiddies clothes? And his annoying stuttering? He's abnormal dad!" Taehyung said harshly as he raked his eyes on the bunny disgustingly.

"Tae! Stop it! Stop using those words on Jeonggukie, he's innocent and pure. He don't deserve it bear. Just agree with us please..." This time it's his lovely mother's turn to begged him

"I will never mom! I'm leaving. I'm done with your nonsense!"  Taehyung was getting frustrated each minute, so he decided to cut the drama and leave, instead of dealing with his parents clownery.

"Stop Taehyung, I'm giving you two options. It's either you marry Jeongguk or you're not going to inherit even a single penny from us. And be removed as the heir of KTH Company" Namjoon was losing his hope, so he decided to blackmail his son. He knows how Taehyung's takes pride on their family's influence and power. And there's no way Taehyung could exchange this power and influence for anything.

Teahyung was completely frozen on his spot when he heard his father's words. He felt hurt and disappointed on how could they do that thing to him. He has been with them for 25 years, and had work in their company for 5 years, yet his parents would go as far as kicking him off from his title and depriving him of inheritance.

(They're are unbelievable. Just how much desperate they are to marry me with that fucking hybrid?) Tae's thought angrily.

"Fine! I will marry that abnormal. But I'll make sure to make his life a living hell. I'll make you all regret doing this to me!" With this being said venomously, Taehyung stormed out of the mansion.