Chapter XXI🔞

Flashback~~~

"Wifey~~gukkie stwill plwayin..." The bunny whined, not liking that his wife removed himself from his fingers.

"Shhh baby calm down, wifey have a better idea ok?" The elder shushed the bunny by giving him butterfly kisses.

Once his husband finally calmed down, he laid himself on the bed, spreading his legs a little to accommodate the bunny.

"Come here Bun" Tae said seductively. Caressing the younger's bicep sensually.

Jeongguk didn't waste any seconds and throw off the comforter away from his lower body. Revealing the huge fat and long cock of his which made Taehyung salivate when he first saw the bunny's bulge that day.

But now, seeing it completely bear and close, Taehyung becomes frightened and nervous.

"WTF?! I know you're so big! But totally not this goddamn BIG! How am I supposed to take you in my hole?" The older male couldn't stop himself from commenting.

"Oww yes! Gukkie bwig boy!" The bunny agreed immediately, not knowing what exactly his wife meant by big.

"Omyghad bunny.. yes you are a big man. But what I meant is your cock! It's freaking huge, and long and thick and juicy" the panicking older rambled out. Already overthinking of what might have happened to him after this.

"Don't be a bitch Taehyung, you can take it" his mind said

"Take it? I might end up being disabled after this! Can't you see how big he is?! He's almost the size of my arm!" Taehyung countered his thoughts.

"Wifey?.... You owkay? You look scwared... Is Taetae scwared of bun? Sowwy Gukkie's body fwull of booboo" The bunny asked hesitantly and apologies lowly as he saw his wife's sweating and scared face. Slowly getting insecure because his wife might be scared of his dirty and scarred body.

"What? No! Of course not. I'm not scared of your body baby. You're handsome and strong for me, and I will make sure that the one who gave you those scars will pay for the price of hurting you" the older immediately erased the bunny's doubts. Hands already crawling towards his husband's back where in he could touch and feel the numerous scars there.

Now, only anger is visible on his face. Anger for the one who is accountable for imprinting those ugly marks on his baby. He couldn't even think of how Jeon Jeongguk got those. He just can't bring himself to see the sweet bunny suffering more.

"Its.. it's owkay wifey... gukkie fwine now... Wifey dwon't nweed to pwunish auntwy and unky... Thwey smwell bwad." An innocent answer from the younger, which made Teahyung giggled on how much his husband mirrored a kid.

Jeongguk was again hypnotized by his wife's happy face, smiling a little knowing that he made his wife happy. He keeps on staring at tae with a love struck face that Taehyung couldn't help but ravish his small and cute lips.

After a few moments of eating each other's lips, Tae pulled away which made the bunny whined in disappointment again.

"Shhh will you be a good bunny and listen to whatever wifey will say hmm? Taehyung asked breathlessly, looking straight into the bunny's eyes. His question the just earned him an enthusiastic nod from his husband.

"Ok very good. Now listen ok bun? What we are going to do now is what couple's normally do when they love or like each other. They make love or have sex. So you have to put your little gukkie inside wifey's private part. Do you understand baby? Are you willing to do it with wifey?" Taehyung explained to his husband in a gentle and slow manner so that the younger would be able to process the information.

"Gukkie want! Gukkie loves hyungie..and and gukkie wants to mwake love wifey!" The bunny answered enthusiastically as he hovered further above Taehyung, causing his big dick to rub on the older male's pussy. That elicited a moan from him and the bunny

"Wifeyy so wet....." A shamelessly comment from the younger.

"Yes only for you baby. Now come put your cock inside me Please!." Taehyung pleads desperately despite of being scared of the pain he would endure soon.

And who is Jeongguk to deny his wife's wish? So he grabbed his cock and put it in between Taehyung's pussy lips, playing a little with the leaking slick there, rubbing his cock fast to make a mess of it.

"Anghhh anghhh je--ongguk!" The older moaned like a bitch in heat, and Jeongguk didn't even inserted his dick yet. But Tae already feels like he is in heaven having the heavy and hot cock rubbing on his pussy.

"Please bunny~~~ put it in .... I can't wait anymore baby...I beg you.." the already crying Teahyung begged on his husband. He never imagine that one day he would be in this situation, begging like a slut to be fuck.

"But..but wifey your hole looks so smwall... Gukkie will...twear you up... Gukkie no like hwurt wifey.." the younger said worriedly, already staring at his wife's barely opened hole.

"I don't care Jeongguk! I want you now. Tear me! Wreck me! Destroy me! I don't care just fuck me hubby pleaseee..." Teahyung was getting frustrated as tears continuously fall from his eyes.

And Jeongguk being the obedient husband complied by slowly pushing the head of his cock inside his wife."

"AHHH holy fuck!! So big! Arghh" Taehyung screamed loudly the moment his husband teared up his hymen by just the head of his cock.

"Wifeyy~~~" the poor bunny cried seeing his wife's painful expression.

"J-just con--tinue baby-ahhh... just slowlyyyy" Teahyung said through his pain, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck, and caressed his neck.

After a solid 30 minutes of struggle with a lot of crying from both males; Tae because of unbearable pain and Jeongguk because of his wife's crying face. The younger's cock had finally bottomed in. Forming a huge bulge on Teahyung's tummy.

"H-hubby~~~so big... M' Holding you in my tummy" Tae mumbled hoarsely from screaming and crying awhile ago. His hands automatically caressing the huge bulge in his tummy lovingly. Which resulted the bunny to whined because of sensitivity.

The poor bunny have been suppressing his urges to just snap and drill his hips inside his wife's warm hole. And it was really hard because his bunny instinct is also kicking in the moment he was engulfed by the tight tunnel. He don't want to hurt his wife.

"P-pleaseahhh move babyy..." Finally Taehyung gave the go signal already. Which the bunny complied immediately moving his hips in a slow phase. Making sure to not inflict more pain into his wife.

"Faster ggukkie!! Harder please!!" Demanded by the older once the pain on his pussy subsided a little.

"No... gukkie will hwurt wifey." Answered by the stubborn bunny with finality.

"No please you won't! Just fuck me hard and fast like a bunny always do!" A frustrated Taehyung screamed, wanting to get drilled by his husband already.

"Gukkie no wisten" the still stubborn bunny said with a red face from controlling himself. Shaking his head to indicate that he wouldn't listen to his wife and continue to fuck Taehyung in a very slow manner.

"WTH?! I said I will be fine Jeongguk. Stop being a pussy and fuck me until I can't feel my legs anymore! With you fucking me like a turtle it would take us a year to cum!! And I don't want it! If you can't fuck me like a real man then I will just call for some--AHHH" the rambling Taehyung was cut off by a large and rough hand choking him, while his pussy is starting to get destroyed by the hard and fast and deep thrust of the younger.

And let's just say that this was the reason for his 2 weeks sick leave. Because after 10 rounds of sex with Taehyung passing out every now and then, he was left disabled and completely paralyzed by his husband. And Taehyung had realized to never provoke the bunny.

Teahyung with a complete red face shook his head to get rid of his flashback. Slapping his face in the process. He don't want to get wet for now, he has a lot of work to do because of being absent for 2 weeks.

Angst is waving~~~~~~