Chapter XXVIII

Taehyung's POV

I'm currently sitting on the hospital's roof top after running away from Jeongguk's room. I couldn't just bring my self to stay there and witnessed him ending our marriage just like that.

But I couldn't blame him nor get angry at him. He might got traumatized after that incident. Specially when I saw exactly how much scared he was to even look at me after waking up.

I should probably get the memo that he doesn't want to be with me anymore, after every wrongs I have done to him. Yet, I refused to let him go. Hell, I didn't even get the chance to confess my feelings for him yet!

I was just too stupid to hurt him. I was actually not angry at him when he went to the company that day. I was just too surprised and caught of guard, that when I saw him making a scene, my immediate responsed was to deny that he is my husband. I admit that it was very impulsive of mine to do that.

But I don't know what exactly to do that time. I just don't want my business partner nor my employees to look down at him upon knowing that he is my husband. I know how this cruel society works, people like my baby is treated like an outcast and crazy. I used to share the same belief, but I change after spending time with him. He changed me.

So going back to the issue, if they got to know that he is my husband they would make a big fuss about it. They will make my husband as their subject of interest. They will talk shit about him and follow him everywhere; specially the paparazzi and my haters. And believe me they are many.

So, stupid me just chose to lie and hurt him instead of claiming him as my husband.

I know Jeongguk probably think that I'm embarrassed having him as my husband, but that's not true. I'm just doing it to protect him.

That's why every time we went out in public places together I always made sure that his face was hidden. Always made him wear his hoodie, hats and mask; so that the public wouldn't see his face, it's enough that they've got the idea that the man with me is my husband.

And in some instances that I really need to Introduce him to people such as what had happened in the mall, I always made sure that my security will handle them. So there would be no informations leaking out. But what had happened in the company was sudden and out of my control. In addition to that, Mr Park was also present. He is a cunning man, and he wouldn't just let go of such information.

I did this all, because I'm scared. I'm really scared that my innocent and sweet bunny husband will get harm because he is related to me. I mean i could just put a tight security for his safety, but I know his nature. He's a very curious and active bunny, he can't just stay put in one place, so chances of him slipping out of his bodyguards eyes is big.

Just like what happened that day when he went to the company. He had escaped from the security's radar that I assigned to watch over him. So, I wouldn't risk any chances.

But, again my stupid self was being activated when I got home that night. I was too pressured and stressed on my big project, and also frustrated thinking for my baby's safety, that I couldn't handle my emotions anymore and took it out on him.

And after I calmed down myself, I felt so guilty and ashamed of my actions that I couldn't just face him. So I decided to ignore him. And slept off, planning on how I could make it up to him, again.

And when I woke up, I ignored him again. Because I was planning a big surprise for him. I planned to confess that I love him and another surprise that I knew would make him the happiest bunny on earth. I couldn't just wait for my project to be over anymore, so I decided that I would surprise him at night, that's why I told him that I would talk to him after a get home.